LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 153 users in the forums

Marquez vs Mayweather

• eddie23
  • Info N/A
Now I'm not gonna say Marquez straight out whooped him because the fights were wars. But I've watched those fights multiple times and try and score them as unbiased as possible, and Marquez always comes out on top. I wouldn't doubt it at all if Pacquaio got tossed a few points here and there by the judges. There's too much money lost if they let Marquez put a few L's in Pac's record. Pac Man is the MJ of the whole southeast Asian community. Lots o' money involved.
Originally posted by eddie23:
Now I'm not gonna say Marquez straight out whooped him because the fights were wars. But I've watched those fights multiple times and try and score them as unbiased as possible, and Marquez always comes out on top. I wouldn't doubt it at all if Pacquaio got tossed a few points here and there by the judges. There's too much money lost if they let Marquez put a few L's in Pac's record. Pac Man is the MJ of the whole southeast Asian community. Lots o' money involved.

let's just call both fights even..

now if they were to fight TODAY.. pac would be on top
Mayweather needs to get his ass whipped
Originally posted by Hollywood49er:

lol.. i wonder what he has against stewart and merchant

b!tchweather
Don't hate the playa, hate the game.
Originally posted by Hollywood49er:

He makes some good points.
So does anybody have the time of the bout PST?

Will Justin.tv carry it?

-9fA
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
Don't hate the playa, hate the game.

Hope he's feeding those to the IRS.
Originally posted by bayarealuv:
Originally posted by eddie23:

let's just call both fights even..

now if they were to fight TODAY.. pac would be on top

I feel the same...if they were to fight again. Pac would have his number possibly in a KO or another decision.

We take out those four knockdowns of Marquez by Pac and it's not even an issue. Marquez wins both fights hands down.
Tomorrow b***hes!

Let the Mayweather hate commence.

Mayweather wins but this better be a good fight haven't seen good boxing match since i don't know when
Two counterpunchers ????

That's why Hatton,Cotto and Juan Diaz get the big name fights.

They come forward every fight, every time.

jmm and Mayweather secretly respect each other , so it's looking more and more like a danceoff.

Again though, I don't know what's in Mayweathers' mind and what kind of fighter this is now.

He might want to K.O. JMM because Pac couldn't.

Who knows.
Shawn Thornton, Boston Bruins Forward picks Marquez

Quote:
"I'm going with Marquez. How can you pick against a guy who drinks his own urine as part of his training?"

Read more: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/multimedia/photo_gallery/0909/mayweather.marquez.celeb.picks/content.11.html#ixzz0RTmt5FNj
Link
  • eddie23
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by HaiGuise:
Shawn Thornton, Boston Bruins Forward picks Marquez

Quote:
"I'm going with Marquez. How can you pick against a guy who drinks his own urine as part of his training?"

Read more: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/multimedia/photo_gallery/0909/mayweather.marquez.celeb.picks/content.11.html#ixzz0RTmt5FNj
Link

"I'm going with Mayweather because my ancestors came to America on his boat. Or was that the Mayflower?"

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/multimedia/photo_gallery/0909/mayweather.marquez.celeb.picks/content.6.html

Originally posted by TonyStarks:
Two counterpunchers ????

That's why Hatton,Cotto and Juan Diaz get the big name fights.

They come forward every fight, every time.

jmm and Mayweather secretly respect each other , so it's looking more and more like a danceoff.

Again though, I don't know what's in Mayweathers' mind and what kind of fighter this is now.

He might want to K.O. JMM because Pac couldn't.

Who knows.

he was already saying in other interviews that marquez beat pacquiao in both their fights.

so i'm thinking he wants to say, if he beats marquez, that he's better than pac because he beat the guy that beat him............

Brian Kenny: "What are you plans after the Marquez fight?"
Mayweather: "Well you see..... i already have alot of cars....."
Brian Kenny: "So... do you want to fight Pacquiao if you beat Marquez?"
Mayweather: "Well..... i already have a couple of mansions........."

Share 49ersWebzone