LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 330 users in the forums

Marquez vs Mayweather

Mayweather is the MASTER of that defense.

He puts one of his arms to cover his body, uses his other hand and shoulder to block shots.
He's been perfecting that since his youth and he's pretty much unstoppable with his acquired speed.

Mayweather doesn't want to fight Pac right away because there are too many money fights before that happens.

Pac matches up well with Mayweather , but I think Money comes out on top.

Can't wait for it.
No doubt in my mind Mayweather would be the heavy favorite against Pacquiao at ANY weight north of 143. Even at 143, he'd still be the favorite, but slightly. Even then, who's to say he won't come out of pocket $1M just to weigh in as he did vs. Marquez? But let's be real here..Mayweather is naturally the bigger, stronger, faster fighter, which is why he should go after Cotto, Mosley, and Williams. Pacquiao's best weight is probably the lightweight/junior welter division while Mayweather's best weight is at welter.
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
Mayweather is the MASTER of that defense.

He puts one of his arms to cover his body, uses his other hand and shoulder to block shots.
He's been perfecting that since his youth and he's pretty much unstoppable with his acquired speed.

Mayweather doesn't want to fight Pac right away because there are too many money fights before that happens.

Pac matches up well with Mayweather , but I think Money comes out on top.

Can't wait for it.

he's pretty damn good w/ that shoulder block.. marquez's punches were just sliding through the whole time.. then towards the end of the fight marquez could not even LAND a punch lol.. it was sad.. mayweather was laughin' at his a55
Share 49ersWebzone