Dats funny right there .....
Originally posted by Beeker:
Originally posted by xtm059:
takeo spikes will probably be gone
garrison hearst
Probably Cofer
Jeff Garcia

Dats funny right there .....

Dude, I was so pissed when we cut Garcia. Thank god we had Rattay waiting in the wings. In Donahue we trust.
I don't trust to Moss because he didn't get the two points on td that lost game for us that championship.. u see moss didn't jump cuz he didn't let us get to tie score!! I want Moss is out!!
You need a button for "all of the above, plus Walker."

Ginn and Moss are already gone. Ham wasn't exactly sturdy to begin with, and I don't think he's a speedy recovery type of guy. Most of Walker's HB blocking assignments can be performed by Q.

Crab, Q, Williams, Jenkins, ?? (Lockette or Rookie, or Lockette and Rookie... possibly rookie and rookie)
Originally posted by WRATHman44:

Ginn and Moss are already gone. Ham wasn't exactly sturdy to begin with, and I don't think he's a speedy recovery type of guy. Most of Walker's HB blocking assignments can be performed by Q.

Crab, Q, Williams, Jenkins, ?? (Lockette or Rookie, or Lockette and Rookie... possibly rookie and rookie)

I'm going with this
Watching mike and mike interviewing Boldin. Never knew he grew up a 49er fan!
Watching mike and mike interviewing Boldin. Never knew he grew up a 49er fan!
Originally posted by WRATHman44:

Sounds good to me...unless they bring in another FA, which seems unlikely.
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:
Vernon Davis

Is that supposed to be funny? Ha Ha.
1. Crabtree
2. Boldin
3. Manningham
4. Williams
5. Jenkins

Share 49ersWebzone