Anquan Boldin in. Who's out?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Anquan Boldin in. Who's out?

• susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
anal
Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by PTulini:
The only thing that would worry me about Josh Cribbs is that he fumbles A LOT!

well he would instantly be our best punt return man and no offense to james or hunter but our best return man.. and he is quite a bit better than ginn at catching a ball

I dont see the niners bringing in Cribbs anymore just for punt and KR duties. If we didn't trade for Boldin, I can see them signing Cribbs who can return kicks and also play WR. If they bring in Cribbs, I dont see AJ Jenkins getting much playing time again.

at WR we would have:

Crabtree
Boldin
Manningham
Cribbs????
Williams
AJ Jenkings
Ricardo Lockette
[ Edited by ginseng1000 on Mar 11, 2013 at 8:05 PM ]
Originally posted by susweel:
anal

Goodwin.
Originally posted by KEGster:

He does have a look on his face that says "I just got cut after one year for Anquan Boldin??".
I think they spend another off season trying to see if they can make Jenkins a deep stretch the field threat before they even think about getting rid of him.
Originally posted by KowboyKiller:

He does have a look on his face that says "I just got cut after one year for Anquan Boldin??".

too skinny, the dude needs to bulk up
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ginseng1000:

well he would instantly be our best punt return man and no offense to james or hunter but our best return man.. and he is quite a bit better than ginn at catching a ball

I dont see the niners bringing in Cribbs anymore just for punt and KR duties. If we didn't trade for Boldin, I can see them signing Cribbs who can return kicks and also play WR. If they bring in Cribbs, I dont see AJ Jenkins getting much playing time again.

at WR we would have:

Crabtree
Boldin
Manningham
Cribbs????
Williams
AJ Jenkings
Ricardo Lockette
well i was just looking for a good punt returner and kick returner who could catch a pass. he could easily take kyles place who is coming off major surgery? its not tragic if we do not sign him i am just on the lookout for a punt return man
Originally posted by AB83Rules:
Moss and Ginn. We sign Cribbs also IMO.

Have this.

1- Crabtree
2- Boldin
3- Manningham
4- Cribbs
5- Jenkins (Sucks but at this point he would learn)
6- Williams (Would be odd man out)

I would even think Williams would be cut, odd man out, Cribbs would take over his spot in return game, with Hunter and LMJ also abilities better.

hope you are right about joe. i really do like him, he is a better wide out than ginn and we know we have a glaring need at punt return. i hope they can find a way do to this tomorrow.

*Josh Cribbs, CC - not Joe lol

Originally posted by TheGoldDiggerrrr:
Originally posted by schmons:
parys haralson

Don't tease me with such thoughts of joy!
i think he and walker are gone after this trade as we must free up some space. you can easily replace them in the draft plus we got two kids who were hurt last year we have to give a chance to.
Originally posted by KowboyKiller:

too skinny, the dude needs to bulk up

dude is scrawny as f**k lol!

at WR we would have:

Crabtree
Boldin
Manningham
Cribbs????
Williams
AJ Jenkings
Ricardo Lockette
Crabtree
Boldin
AJ Jenkings
Williams
Ricardo Lockette

I think this is far more likely.

We don't need Josh Cribbs. We have 2 returners in LMJ and Williams. I think Manningham gets an injury settlement to help offset the cost of trading for Boldin.

Edit: And yes, you can all kick me in the nads if Jenkins and Lockette don't light it up in camp/preseason
[ Edited by Beeker on Mar 11, 2013 at 8:23 PM ]
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:
dude is scrawny as f**k lol!

"Niners got a black punter this year?"
Originally posted by Beeker:

at WR we would have:

Crabtree
Boldin
Manningham
Cribbs????
Williams
AJ Jenkings
Ricardo Lockette
Crabtree
Boldin
AJ Jenkings
Williams
Ricardo Lockette

I think this is far more likely.

We don't need Josh Cribbs. We have 2 returners in LMJ and Williams. I think Manningham gets an injury settlement to help offset the cost of trading for Boldin.

Edit: And yes, you can all kick me in the nads if Jenkins and Lockette don't light it up in camp/preseason

yes, manningham tore both his ACL and PCL, which sounds pretty bad. Not sure he will be the same after this injury.

sucks to see Manningham go like that. the dude is a baller when he gets the ball. Hope he comes back from his injury!
Share 49ersWebzone