LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 214 users in the forums

Anquan Boldin in. Who's out?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Anquan Boldin in. Who's out?

Moss and Ginn are gone.

Leaves us with Crabtree, Boldin, Manningham, Williams, Jenkins then Lockette/rookie if we keep 6.

However, Boldin, Manningham and Williams are all FA's after this season so we would be left with Crabtree, Jenkins as our only wr's if not returned. So we will probably be looking to draft a guy this year to replace whoever leaves.
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Mar 12, 2013 at 12:17 AM ]
Dashon, Manningham, Moss and Ginn are already dead to us so don't know why you even listed their names but Walker ( hope not) but i think he will not be back due to extreme interest in FA market.
Moss' replacement.
I think Moss and Ginn are both gone.
Originally posted by jreff22:
Originally posted by Beeker:
Agreed - which is why I posted this earlier:

Crabtree
Boldin
AJ Jenkings
Williams
Ricardo Lockette

I think this is far more likely. We don't need Josh Cribbs. We have 2 returners in LMJ and Williams. I think Manningham gets an injury settlement to help offset the cost of trading for Boldin.

Edit: And yes, you can all kick me in the nads if Jenkins and Lockette don't light it up in camp/preseason
Banking on PS guys never works out. I would bet we draft 2 WR's making the chart look like:
Crabs
Boldin
Williams
Rookie
Rookie-returner
Jenkins

yes I'm serious

I have no doubt you're serious, and I'm fairly certain the 49ers will draft a WR or two. Late. Like, 5th/6th/7th rd. It's just a gut feeling on my account as far as Jenkins and Lockette.
friendly wager on draft placement?

Whatcha got in mind?

might have to see if the mods would allow a temp name change for the loser

Deal
Cribbs would be a perfect player to fill two needs. The burner and the return man.
I feel like the FO will keep tabs on Rio's recovery. I could see him getting cut in the summer if he isn't progressing fast enough. I hope not though. Crabs, Q, and Rio as a third would be just phenomenal.
Moss - obviously,

Ginn - yeah!

Manningham - terrible injury - smart move it tp part ways and get someone lese. Not sure on cap ramifications.
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:
Moss - obviously,

Ginn - yeah!

Manningham - terrible injury - smart move it tp part ways and get someone lese. Not sure on cap ramifications.

This has been my thinking all along. If he gets an injury settlement, does his salary still count against the cap? If not, then we got Boldin for a 6th and $1.05 mil salary.
moss
ginn
goldson
walker
williams
and some lesser players

Delaine walker
Ginn … GET out of here!!
Originally posted by shaneblonien:
Originally posted by ilikecows699:
i hope boldin does retire :(

WHY?!?!?!