There are 74 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

SuperBold predictions

  • THEB
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 2,720
My extremely bold prediction:

LMJ takes a kick return to the house.
Originally posted by captain_planet:
My extremely bold prediction:
AJ Jenkins catches a pass.

I'll one up you.... AJ Jenkins scores a TD!!!

Also, Crabs & Vernon go for 100yds each. And Niners hang a 50 burger on Baltimore defense...
Originally posted by rawdel:
Originally posted by captain_planet:
My extremely bold prediction:
AJ Jenkins catches a pass.

I'll one up you.... AJ Jenkins scores a TD!!!

Also, Crabs & Vernon go for 100yds each. And Niners hang a 50 burger on Baltimore defense...

Chad Hall will have more production than he does.
Maddened it tonight. 38-14 Niners.
Originally posted by BadgerHawk:
Maddened it tonight. 38-14 Niners.

and you used Madden as a verb!
  • 8008
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 3,235
Bold prediction.. Niners blank the Ravens in the first Superbowl shutout, 35-0
Ed Reed MVP he'll be lurking just waiting for a QB with 10 games under his belt to make the Rookie mistake we all know is coming. 31- 20 Ravens Reed takes one to the house. Ravens TE's have a big day Pitta and Dixon as SF will be playing deep and watching short (Rice) those 15-25 yr gains will be huge. P.S. Hows that kicker of yours?
Originally posted by TheTruth2013:
Ed Reed MVP he'll be lurking just waiting for a QB with 10 games under his belt to make the Rookie mistake we all know is coming. 31- 20 Ravens Reed takes one to the house. Ravens TE's have a big day Pitta and Dixon as SF will be playing deep and watching short (Rice) those 15-25 yr gains will be huge. P.S. Hows that kicker of yours?

Dixon huh? Dont you mean Dickson? Come on, get your players names right.

Rookie QB? Um, drafted last year, 2 years in the system.

Didnt you predict a 26-25 score earlier? Not knowing how difficult it is to score either of those numbers?

If you are going to troll, at least have one or two things going for you.
No Ive stuck to my 31-20 score and FYI Dixon is a TE as is Pitta get your posters right!
Originally posted by TheTruth2013:
Ed Reed MVP he'll be lurking just waiting for a QB with 10 games under his belt to make the Rookie mistake we all know is coming. 31- 20 Ravens Reed takes one to the house. Ravens TE's have a big day Pitta and Dixon as SF will be playing deep and watching short (Rice) those 15-25 yr gains will be huge. P.S. Hows that kicker of yours?

You havent watched Kaepernick play have you?
Oh and BTW How is that Kicker of yours? You didnt say anything about him..... And troll well maybe but Im not saying anything that isnt true also the Baltimore Message boards are well represented with 49er troll's.
yea I have, he wont be around for long. he's a torn ACL waiting to happen.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 105,011
Ravens - 17
49ers - 31

SB MVP Colin Kaepernick
Originally posted by TheTruth2013:
Oh and BTW How is that Kicker of yours? You didnt say anything about him..... And troll well maybe but Im not saying anything that isnt true also the Baltimore Message boards are well represented with 49er troll's.

Wont be needed. You guys are about to get trounced.
Ted Ginn Jr. will have a special teams touchdown.

Vernon Davis is your MVP.
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home