LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 284 users in the forums

SuperBold predictions

Shop Find 49ers gear online
, I was knocking on wood and crossing my fingers the whole time I was typing this thread so dont worry about jinxing.

This is the last game to try and predict something, Instead of making multiple predictions. how about just one. Go all in on something that you think will happen whether its the outcome or what color socks frank will wear. mine:

Lamichael James will take one to the hizzy
We will start slow and we all will worry
They run straight at ray lewis. Frank Gore has 200 yards rushing and 3 TD's, super bowl MVP.
[ Edited by IdahoNiner on Feb 2, 2013 at 4:33 PM ]
Defense:
Aldon Smith 2 Sacks
Chris Culliver 1 INT
Patrick Willis 1 INT

Offense:
Colin Kaepernick 400 total yards 3 TDs (1 Rushing) - MVP
Frank Gore 80 yards receiving 1 TD
Vernon Davis 1 TD
Moss 2 TDs

David Akers - 1 Missed FG

49ers 28, Ravens 20

*fixed
[ Edited by NinerBuff on Feb 3, 2013 at 12:47 PM ]
Ravens start fast with a long pass for td. 9ers settle down and dominate from that point on. 31-10 49ers!
  • FL9er
  • Veteran
The 49ers have yet to play their best game.

All of the playoff games have been relatively close for the most part.

1st lopsided game?
We go down 14-0 and half of the WZ goes mental and wants to bench Kaepernick.

We wind up winning 48-14
My bold prediction Flacco throws 2 picks. Everyone in the media keeps mention him being 8-0 on turnovers in the playoffs. That ends on Sunday.
Ravens 31 49ers 20 TheTruth has spoken. Stop with the season stats TheTruth is the Ravens are peaking at the right time. The Defence is as whole and heathly as it has been all year. The O line is fully together for the first time all year. Flacco ( you can say what you want) is got the hot hand with lots of playoff exp. He's defeated two of the best QBs ever in their house. And as well as he's played the 49ers QB has only 10 games under his belt. maybe next year SF but not this year. Here's hoping for a clean safe SB---- GO RAVENS TheTruth
38-6 the niners will make Flacco look like the old Flacco ! Only one Super Bowl that was close the bungles only came close ! We are better on every phase of the game

Originally posted by TheTruth2013:
Ravens 31 49ers 20 TheTruth has spoken. Stop with the season stats TheTruth is the Ravens are peaking at the right time. The Defence is as whole and heathly as it has been all year. The O line is fully together for the first time all year. Flacco ( you can say what you want) is got the hot hand with lots of playoff exp. He's defeated two of the best QBs ever in their house. And as well as he's played the 49ers QB has only 10 games under his belt. maybe next year SF but not this year. Here's hoping for a clean safe SB---- GO RAVENS TheTruth

Basically the same weak argument every Ravens supporter has used. No actual football analysis. The matchups favor the Niners across the board.
[ Edited by SofaKing on Feb 2, 2013 at 5:12 PM ]
Kaep finally connects with Moss on a bomb. I say sometime in the 3rd to extend the lead to 17 or 21
Sofaking the game isnt played on paper. The matchups didnt favor the Ravens in the last two games 9.5 under dogs both games.... Throw what you know about matchups in this game out the window anyway its the SB baby. Ravens are battle hardened. Look for Pita and Dixon to have a huge game and look for a pick or two from Mr Reed, he's trouble for young QB's........ Enjoy the game cause youll have tears of sadness when its over
This game gets out of hand in the 3rd.

San Francisco 49ers - 49

Baltimore Ravens - 26
Originally posted by TheTruth2013:

the truth is...Defense is spelled like this...D E F E N S E
Share 49ersWebzone