LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 198 users in the forums

SuperBold predictions

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by TheTruth2013:
Sofaking the game isnt played on paper. The matchups didnt favor the Ravens in the last two games 9.5 under dogs both games.... Throw what you know about matchups in this game out the window anyway its the SB baby. Ravens are battle hardened. Look for Pita and Dixon to have a huge game and look for a pick or two from Mr Reed, he's trouble for young QB's........ Enjoy the game cause youll have tears of sadness when its over
who? and who? doesnt ring a bell
49ers receive the ball. Kaep methodically moves the ball for 7 minutes and throws a TD to Moss in the back of the end zone. Balt after receiving the ball come out with a 3 WR set with Boldin in the slot. After a couple misplays by Goldson taking the wrong angle, the Ravens are on their own 40yd line. On 1st down, Flacco throws deeps down the sideline to Torrey with Culliver providing coverage. Culliver misplays the ball and the Ravens are 1st and 10 on the SF 15 yd line. After 2 plays of trying to run up the gut with Rice, Flacco on 3rd down goes back to pass but is blitzed and sacked by Willis and fumbles the ball. The 49ers Justin Smith recovers.

Fast forward:

49ers 28-10 final
Sofaking the game isnt played on paper. The matchups didnt favor the Ravens in the last two games 9.5 under dogs both games.... Throw what you know about matchups in this game out the window anyway its the SB baby. Ravens are battle hardened. Look for Pita and Dixon to have a huge game and look for a pick or two from Mr Reed, he's trouble for young QB's........ Enjoy the game cause youll have tears of sadness when its over

It's all about the matchups. You guys beat Denver and New England because you matched up well. A physical, balanced team beat two finesse passing teams. No surprise there, I picked the Ravens to win both games. I also knew the 49ers would beat the Packers and Falcons because of matchups.

Who the hell is Pita and Dixon? You mean Pitta and Dickson? Learn how to spell the names of your players correctly. I have a hard time taking you seriously.
Originally posted by SofaKing:

It's all about the matchups. You guys beat Denver and New England because you matched up well. A physical, balanced team beat two finesse passing teams. No surprise there, I picked the Ravens to win both games. I also knew the 49ers would beat the Packers and Falcons because of matchups.

Who the hell is Pita and Dixon? You mean Pitta and Dickson? Learn how to spell the names of your players correctly. I have a hard time taking you seriously.

And winner by unanimous decision: SofaKing

Ravens 31 49ers 20 TheTruth has spoken. Stop with the season stats TheTruth is the Ravens are peaking at the right time. The Defence is as whole and heathly as it has been all year. The O line is fully together for the first time all year. Flacco ( you can say what you want) is got the hot hand with lots of playoff exp. He's defeated two of the best QBs ever in their house. And as well as he's played the 49ers QB has only 10 games under his belt. maybe next year SF but not this year. Here's hoping for a clean safe SB---- GO RAVENS TheTruth

The "defence" is as whole and healthy as it has been all year....thats like saying deniro, pacino, walken are recovered from their hip replacements ready to do battle vs a jeremy renner, channing tatum, and ben affleck........they had their time, the younger more powerful squad is now taking over!
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
We're going to kill them. 45-12 Niners.
  • lazy
  • Veteran
Originally posted by MertonHanksneck:
who? and who? doesnt ring a bell
He's obviously talking about Dennis Dixon.

So then you agree that the match ups favor the 49ers but you think the Ravens will win because of some immeasurable factors, such as the Ravens being "battle hardened." What does that even mean? And how do you quantify it? And how will that help Ray Lewis cover Vernon Davis or track down LaMichael James on a run to the outside? And what makes the Ravens more "battle hardened" then the 49ers? In any case, hopefully we'll see you back here if the Ravens lose tomorrow.
Originally posted by real9erfan:

So then you agree that the match ups favor the 49ers but you think the Ravens will win because of some immeasurable factors, such as the Ravens being "battle hardened." What does that even mean? And how do you quantify it? And how will that help Ray Lewis cover Vernon Davis or track down LaMichael James on a run to the outside? And what makes the Ravens more "battle hardened" then the 49ers? In any case, hopefully we'll see you back here if the Ravens lose tomorrow.

Remeber according to Ray Lewis god's on thier side. lmao

P.S. If the 49ers win. Will Ray Lewis blame god?
[ Edited by Tommyboy on Feb 2, 2013 at 6:48 PM ]
I am predicting a solid Niner win.

49ers 34 Ravens 17

My prediction 35 -17 49ers Ok
Ravens 31 49ers 20 TheTruth has spoken. Stop with the season stats TheTruth is the Ravens are peaking at the right time. The Defence is as whole and heathly as it has been all year. The O line is fully together for the first time all year. Flacco ( you can say what you want) is got the hot hand with lots of playoff exp. He's defeated two of the best QBs ever in their house. And as well as he's played the 49ers QB has only 10 games under his belt. maybe next year SF but not this year. Here's hoping for a clean safe SB---- GO RAVENS TheTruth
Truth be told; you, sir, are trying to convice yourself that your team has a chance. Well, they do because they will be on the same field. But, once the ball is snapped, the Ravens are going to be in a world of trouble. I cannot believe that you have watched the Niners play this year. Who on your team is going to catch any of our guys when they are running with the ball? Who is going to stop #21(don't say R. Lewis, ok, maybe after Frank has picked up 12yds)? In other words, Truth, sit back and enjoy the play of the Niners and you'll absolutely know the Truth!
  • Nuns
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NinerBuff:
Defense:
Aldon Smith 2 Sacks
Chris Culliver 1 INT
Patrick Willis 1 INT

Offense:
Colin Kaepernick 400 total yards 3 TDs (1 Rushing) - MVP
Frank Gore 80 yards 1 TD
Vernon Davis 1 TD
Moss 2 TDs

David Akers - 1 Missed FG

49ers 28, Ravens 20

Forgive me if my math is wrong, but 3 passing TDs (Moss 2 and Davis 1), plus a Kap rushing TD and a Gore rushing TD would be 35 pts.
Originally posted by Nuns:
Originally posted by NinerBuff:
Defense:
Aldon Smith 2 Sacks
Chris Culliver 1 INT
Patrick Willis 1 INT

Offense:
Colin Kaepernick 400 total yards 3 TDs (1 Rushing) - MVP
Frank Gore 80 yards 1 TD
Vernon Davis 1 TD
Moss 2 TDs

David Akers - 1 Missed FG

49ers 28, Ravens 20

Forgive me if my math is wrong, but 3 passing TDs (Moss 2 and Davis 1), plus a Kap rushing TD and a Gore rushing TD would be 35 pts.

Sorry (I meant the Frank Gore TD was a receiving TD) my bad
My extremely bold prediction:
AJ Jenkins catches a pass.
Share 49ersWebzone