There are 148 users in the forums

Which Baltimore player on defense do you fear?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Which Baltimore player on defense do you fear?

• 4ML
  • Veteran
You didn't add their best defensive player to the list?

Delanie Walker.
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:
Kruger is the X-Factor.

Yes Freddie Kruger is extremely scary. He kills you in your dreams.
Originally posted by Jcool:
You need to add "none" to the poll

We have seen better. They're old and hurt. F Lewis
Originally posted by SealTeam6:

Exactly, SEA's D is way better than BALT is now. They got to the SB because Flacco has been hot, not because the defense has been
If I had to pick I'd say Ngata. If he has his way with Goodwin in 1-on-1 we're in trouble. I will say that I think if/when Boone or Iupati double down on him he'll be neutralized. If we can take care of Ngata that takes care of everyone else, including Ray Lewis. Lewis, like most ILB don't do well when you can effectively run right at them. And this 49ers with Frank Gore and our physical O-line thrives running between the tackles. I predict us running a heavy dose of "wham" plays at Ngata (with Miller, Davis, and Walker) to free our guards to get to the 2nd level.

Outside of Ngata I just don't see us having much of a problem with anyone else.

I am sooooooooo stocked
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
Fear? lulz.

They're the Ravens.
Why do we (as Niner fans) create these kind of bogus threads? You don't see these "who do you fear scary threads" in the Ravens forum, why don't you guys grow a pair, and quit fearing the opposition. And to personally answer your're question I fear NONE, and the 49ers don't either!
Originally posted by SFrush:
Ngata. It all starts with him.

I agree. Last year he completely manhandled our O-Line, in particular Chilo Rachal. This year we have Boone at RG, so there is no weak link on the line. Ngata and Suggs won't exploit us this time.
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
Originally posted by wysiwyg:
Originally posted by SealTeam6:

Exactly, SEA's D is way better than BALT is now. They got to the SB because Flacco has been hot, not because the defense has been

Agree. The Ravens haven't played a GOOD D in the playoffs yet. Denver, Indy, NE? Please.

Benard pollard
Originally posted by SFATeflonDon:
Benard pollard

This plus plus.

Pollard is Mr. Head Shot.

Last week he took out Ridley and he will be looking to do the same to us.

Why is it that if a receiver is sneezed on they draw a yellow but when a running back is intentionally torpedoed, Harrison style, no one blinks?
Suggs - 1
Ngata - 2
Reed - 3
Kruger - 4
Lewis - 5
Share 49ersWebzone