There are 109 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Mario Manningham has a Torn ACL and PCL

Brutal tackle on Manningham Hill took him out cheap shot to the lower legs.

NFL review on this one!
Broken
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
Jenkins gets in for like 7 snaps while they mostly play Vernon and walker out as wrs. What a waste of a pick Jenkins was right now at least

Jenkins was inactive for tonight, I was stunned by that. I mean at this rate, it'll end up as if the 49ers had a 2nd 1st round pick in this upcoming draft. I sure hope putting him on ice for a whole season results in major dividends, because right now that pick isn't looking too good based on who else they could have drafted, who WOULD have been playing and contributing to this team.

Like his last 2 games they'll have Jenkins in for like 8 snaps and if Vernon returns him and walker will get more time split out wide. That just tells me dude either sucks or just flat out ain't ready for the big boys
lol @ cheap shots. gtfo, these things happen. no one complains when goldson justabout kills a dude.
Like his last 2 games they'll have Jenkins in for like 8 snaps and if Vernon returns him and walker will get more time split out wide. That just tells me dude either sucks or just flat out ain't ready for the big boys

This. As an NFL first round pick you're not supposed to redshirt in, this isn't the 1980's, teams can't afford to drop a 1st rounder and then have the guy sit and sit. I understood James sitting with Hunter, Gore and Jacobs, but they couldn't fit Jenkins in even a few times? Its even more telling now that guys are beat up, Williams is out, Ginn is useless and Jenkins is still not dressing. If after a whole preseason and 15 weeks of practice you're still not ready to contribute on an NFL team, you're most likely a bust.
[ Edited by Phoenix49ers on Dec 23, 2012 at 10:07 PM ]
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
lol @ cheap shots. gtfo, these things happen. no one complains when goldson justabout kills a dude.

U need to STFU it was a dirty fuucking hit on Mario Goldson has nothing to do with it.
Originally posted by SkyGod:
Originally posted by ChazBoner:

U need to STFU it was a dirty fuucking hit on Mario Goldson has nothing to do with it.

STFU? ban!!!!!!!!!
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

This. As an NFL first round pick you're not supposed to redshirt in, this isn't the 1980's, teams can't afford to drop a 1st rounder and then have the guy sit and sit. I understood James sitting with Hunter, Gore and Jacobs, but they couldn't fit Jenkins in even a few times? Its even more telling now that guys are beat up, Williams is out, Ginn is useless and Jenkins is still not dressing. If after a whole preseason and 15 weeks of practice you're still not ready to contribute on an NFL team, you're most likely a bust.

This ^ and they passed on Doug Martin & David Wilson and took Jenkins instead.

And if your a rookie NFL WR and u can't accept an invite to train from the GOAT your a loser.
Originally posted by TDNiners:
This just in!!!!!!

Vernon is going to be replaced by Celek for the rest of the season and playoffs.

Harbaugh - "Celek looked good tonight and he has potential. I feel this is the right time to go with this move".

Are you pulling our leg or is this for real? If not, then when/where did Harbaugh say this? If true, iIt's a ringing vote of no-confidence in VD.
Originally posted by Rsrkshn:
Are you pulling our leg or is this for real? If not, then when/where did Harbaugh say this? If true, iIt's a ringing vote of no-confidence in VD.

He was being sarcastic, poking fun at the Alex Smith deal.(the poster, not Harbaugh)
[ Edited by Phoenix49ers on Dec 23, 2012 at 10:14 PM ]
Pretty sure he got his ACL blew out. I'd consider him done for the season.
  • Huego
  • Veteran
This just in!!!!!!

Vernon is going to be replaced by Celek for the rest of the season and playoffs.

Harbaugh - "Celek looked good tonight and he has potential. I feel this is the right time to go with this move".

are you always this gullible?
  • Huego
  • Veteran
manningham gets hurt way too easily...he needs to put on some muscle
Originally posted by Huego:
This just in!!!!!!

are you always this gullible?

LOL!!!

Please lets not give Harbaugh anymore ideas.
Originally posted by kemp_j:
time to sign T.O.............

And AJ Jenkins will still remain inactive...........