LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 242 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS GREEN BAY PACKERS GAMEDAY THREAD - PLAYOFFS- 2013 DIVISIONAL ROUND

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Originally posted by father49er:
Packers 31-27

49ers will play their hearts out, but the refs won't allow anything less than a Packers/Hawks Championship.

Explain?

The fix is in. Money ball.

Man, you are just full of crap today, aren't you?
Originally posted by socalfan21:
Originally posted by dj43:
Originally posted by Hopper:
Originally posted by cciowa:
but who is ck going to throw the ball to? crabs will be taken out of the game and with our s**tty pass protection, ck will probably be either laying on the ground all day or throwing the ball up in the air like webb did last night. the niner team who used to be the bully and who used to bring out the worst in teams is just a memory now

You have lost your mind if you think Sam Shields is taking Crabs out the game.

GB will double Crabtree much like the Giants did. Now, without Manningham, it will be much harder to make the passing game work.

Double Crabs and you still have walker, moss and davis

And this is why AJ has to show us something resembling what Manny was doing
Originally posted by darkknight49:
Originally posted by father49er:
Packers 31-27

49ers will play their hearts out, but the refs won't allow anything less than a Packers/Hawks Championship.

Explain?

The fix is in. Money ball.

Man, you are just full of crap today, aren't you?

Not crap, anger and frustration. It is what it is. -You see all the s**t Seattle got away with in that game you'd know what I'm talking about. Refs do nothing, Richard Sherman's urine sample becomes mysteriously 'compromised', come on.
Looks like the Niners game has been moved from Saturday to Sunday night at the Stick!!
Originally posted by Ninerfan81:
Looks like the Niners game has been moved from Saturday to Sunday night at the Stick!!

???

Nah. We play Saturday...

Wut

???

Why would they move it?

HUH
I think he seen this on NFL.com and got confused lol

DIVISIONAL-ROUND MATCHUPS SET AFC: Ravens-Broncos, 4:30 p.m. ET Saturday; Texans-Pats, 4:30 Sunday; NFC: Packers-49ers, 8 Sat.; 'Hawks-Falcons, 1 Sun

Okay my bad. Just read it wrong. Which is good because I don't think I could wait that long.
Okay my bad. Just read it wrong. Which is good because I don't think I could wait that long.

Packers and Hawks are frauds, both won at the expense of teams with injured QBs, got gashed by the running game.

If the 49ers wanna own this b***h, they gotta get the ball back to Frank Gore.
Packers and Hawks are frauds, both won at the expense of teams with injured QBs, got gashed by the running game.

If the 49ers wanna own this b***h, they gotta get the ball back to Frank Gore.

this
I hope the guys have been getting their minds set for this upcoming weekend because I know the Pack are gonna be dialed in after that scrimmage they just played knowing that they have to come out west to see us. The last time Harbs gave the guys xtra days away we tied a ballgame in the Stick vs STL. I don't want to see us come out flat this time especially with a QB that is starting his first playoff game ever in the NFL.
Share 49ersWebzone