There are 259 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS GREEN BAY PACKERS GAMEDAY THREAD - PLAYOFFS- 2013 DIVISIONAL ROUND

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • WWFGD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by WWFGD:
You read some of the posts in here and you would think we were a garbage team.

oh excuse me. i did not know it was against the law to express some real time concerns about the way we are playing the game right now.

Excuse me as well, good sir. I did not know it was against the law to express my opinion that there are many negative posts on this thread.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Young2Rice:

haha i know.

People don't seem to realize just how difficult that last strech of games were. And for us to come out of it as a #2 seens with a fresh new QB is amazing:

vs. Bears
@ Saints
@ Rams
vs. Dolphons
@ Patriots
@ Seattle
that excuse plus the infamours" we are tired" b******t excuse is for babies and losers. the only reason we got a two seed is because we played the cardinals at the end of the year. You saw how we played for two quarters in that game, any other team we would have gotten our clock cleaned. two quarters of ball will not cut it saturday night
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by monsterzero789:
Originally posted by ninerfan21:
Facing Webb didn't help you Mccarthy, Kap can actually throw an accurate ball

but who is ck going to throw the ball to? crabs will be taken out of the game and with our s**tty pass protection, ck will probably be either laying on the ground all day or throwing the ball up in the air like webb did last night. the niner team who used to be the bully and who used to bring out the worst in teams is just a memory now
Lolwut
i am glad you think its funny but tell me who is ck going to throw the ball to, if our pass protection stands up? you think they are going to let crabs go untouched. our tight ends have been garbage, we have no third wide out. is 35 year old moss going to carry the water? if you think lack of weapons in the wide out department is not an issue you are whistling past the end zone my friend
Gotta love NT
  • cciowa
  • Veteran

oh excuse me. i did not know it was against the law to express some real time concerns about the way we are playing the game right now.

Excuse me as well, good sir. I did not know it was against the law to express my opinion that there are many negative posts on this thread.
that is the way it is in a free society
  • WWFGD
  • Veteran

that is the way it is in a free society

You said it.

but who is ck going to throw the ball to? crabs will be taken out of the game and with our s**tty pass protection, ck will probably be either laying on the ground all day or throwing the ball up in the air like webb did last night. the niner team who used to be the bully and who used to bring out the worst in teams is just a memory now
Lolwut
i am glad you think its funny but tell me who is ck going to throw the ball to, if our pass protection stands up? you think they are going to let crabs go untouched. our tight ends have been garbage, we have no third wide out. is 35 year old moss going to carry the water? if you think lack of weapons in the wide out department is not an issue you are whistling past the end zone my friend

Let me guess...Kaep is the problem?
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/01/06/mike-mccarthy-facing-webb-will-definitely-help-against-kaepernick/

Webb will help with 49ers prep? How? Because they didn't have to cover receivers vs. the Vikings? Careful. Try practicing against a guy who can complete passes.

There were receivers open all day long for Webb. he couldn't hit them or find them. He made one read on occasion. On many plays he just looked to run. Kaep can stand in the pocket and make throws and he will. Webb was 11/30. Kaep ain't going to do that.
Fav Re owned us with Vikes too

Hate to bring up old wounds but all Mark "I put the Oh Man" in Roman had to do was push him out of bounds

• cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

Lolwut

Let me guess...Kaep is the problem?
i know some are over protective of ck but show me where i said ck is the problem. i have never said that. our offensive line, our idiot offensive coordinator , lack of a third wide out and tight ends who are invisible are the problems. why such the thin skin in regards to ck?
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by VA49er:
There were receivers open all day long for Webb. he couldn't hit them or find them. He made one read on occasion. On many plays he just looked to run. Kaep can stand in the pocket and make throws and he will. Webb was 11/30. Kaep ain't going to do that.

i just hope the offensive line can protect him and he is not running for his life all day long. also keep an eye on how many times we get called for holding on pass protection. that is an issue with this team which you can cover up when you play the cardinals but not the packers and mathews
CC I have decided your my good luck charm. I come hear so you can tell me he bad we suck and then we go win the game! It's a great arrangement I get to actually route for our team and your pessimism is like some sort of sacrifice to the football gods.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by PhillyNiner:
CC I have decided your my good luck charm. I come hear so you can tell me he bad we suck and then we go win the game! It's a great arrangement I get to actually route for our team and your pessimism is like some sort of sacrifice to the football gods.
it does work out that way most of the time, lets not break the string. odd thing was that i was certain we would lose to the pats and then beat seattle just can not figure out this team they play their best when the chips are down. I do have what i feel are worries about that damn pass protection, our third wide out and roman. i kind of think alot of fans may
Originally posted by VA49er:

i just hope the offensive line can protect him and he is not running for his life all day long. also keep an eye on how many times we get called for holding on pass protection. that is an issue with this team which you can cover up when you play the cardinals but not the packers and mathews
We pass protected fine last time. Matthews is athletic but as long as CK remembers to step up and not back you can neutralize him. We can run at the pack to set up the pass and slow the pass rush. There is no reason to fear the packers D.
Share 49ersWebzone