There are 135 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS GREEN BAY PACKERS GAMEDAY THREAD - PLAYOFFS- 2013 DIVISIONAL ROUND

Originally posted by Rocket4989:

An important key to the game will be Justin Smith, how he plays/feels physically and how the 49ers platoon and use fresh guys to give Justin a breather.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Wrathman:
Originally posted by THEB:
Originally posted by Wrathman:
Cool man, just like the old days!

They sang the anthem last year during the saints game too im pretty sure.

Huey Lewis inspired Alex to win that game. If he would have sang in the championship game, we would have won that too!
we may have lost the championship game but if you remember the ultra hottie charlotte church sang the national anthem that day. she is a looker.
Originally posted by MiamiNiner:
An important key to the game will be Justin Smith, how he plays/feels physically and how the 49ers platoon and use fresh guys to give Justin a breather.

He is the biggest key to the game. Without Cowboy, Rodgers will have all day to throw.
Facing Webb didn't help you Mccarthy, Kap can actually throw an accurate ball
Originally posted by ninerfan21:

I can't even name the Vikings best WR without Harvin. Talk about being overmatched with an awful backup QB.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
we have no depth on the line so there is no such thing as fresh guys for us.why the coaches opted not to address that area as well as offensive line pass protection in the off season is beyond me.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran

but who is ck going to throw the ball to? crabs will be taken out of the game and with our s**tty pass protection, ck will probably be either laying on the ground all day or throwing the ball up in the air like webb did last night. the niner team who used to be the bully and who used to bring out the worst in teams is just a memory now

I hope it help cuz they gonna need all the help they can get.
Originally posted by cciowa:
but who is ck going to throw the ball to? crabs will be taken out of the game and with our s**tty pass protection, ck will probably be either laying on the ground all day or throwing the ball up in the air like webb did last night. the niner team who used to be the bully and who used to bring out the worst in teams is just a memory now

You have lost your mind if you think Sam Shields is taking Crabs out the game.
we have no depth on the line so there is no such thing as fresh guys for us.why the coaches opted not to address that area as well as offensive line pass protection in the off season is beyond me.

There was sufficient depth until we lost Dobbs. RJF will get more snaps. How much more will depend on JS's health. I suspect we'll also play more base with soap, rjf, and raymac. I actually think the key to the game will be how well raymac hold up on when GB goes high tempo, maybe there will be a 3 for 2 rotation between raymac, js, and rjf.
  • WWFGD
  • Veteran
You read some of the posts in here and you would think we were a garbage team.
Originally posted by diablo:
Hilarious that one packer thinks Webb preps them for Kaep. Also, their fans seem to think that they just need to shut down Gore and make Kaep throw it. They seem to think he cant throw the ball. I hope the packers feel the same. They will be in for a surprise.

CK>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Webb
Times infinity
Originally posted by Hopper:

You have lost your mind if you think Sam Shields is taking Crabs out the game.

cc seems to be particularly negative today. Kap has shown he's much better than Webb, and I don't see Kap screaming help by toss the ball up for grabs - there has been no example of it. When Webb runs, he stops looking down field and/or can't get the ball down field. When Kap runs, his eyes are down field and he can heave a pretty accurate pass down field on the run. GB should be worried and I don't see Matthews having the kind of day he had against us the first game. I see our offense having a big day against GB. It's the defense I'm more worried about. The 9ers front 7 seems to be banged up and a tad slow off the ball.

McCarthy put the pipe down for a minute and listen Webb is not even in Kaep's universe. Webb is in the class of hot garbage.