There are 172 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS GREEN BAY PACKERS GAMEDAY THREAD - PLAYOFFS- 2013 DIVISIONAL ROUND

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Jk I love his ingles
Hilarious that one packer thinks Webb preps them for Kaep. Also, their fans seem to think that they just need to shut down Gore and make Kaep throw it. They seem to think he cant throw the ball. I hope the packers feel the same. They will be in for a surprise.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
those fudge packers have ruined many seasons for us time to return the favor.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
don't know about you guys but I'm already pumped for this game.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
They are very capable of beating us with a weakened Justin Smith and a kicker who can't hit FG's. Our D has dropped off the earth without Justin. How can you win a close game with our special teams?

no one has given you an answer cuz there are no good answers to your good questions. with the way our d plays without justin smith it may not be a close game and with the way we can not kick field goals, even if it is close, you know we can not kick a field goal to win. the keys to games are defense and special teams and sad to say, both of those areas, aside from lee are woefully inadequate as of late
Originally posted by susweel:
don't know about you guys but I'm already pumped for this game.

Yup, I'm already getting nervous
Originally posted by Rocket4989:

An important key to the game will be Justin Smith, how he plays/feels physically and how the 49ers platoon and use fresh guys to give Justin a breather.

• cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Wrathman:
Originally posted by THEB:
Originally posted by Wrathman:
Cool man, just like the old days!

They sang the anthem last year during the saints game too im pretty sure.

Huey Lewis inspired Alex to win that game. If he would have sang in the championship game, we would have won that too!
we may have lost the championship game but if you remember the ultra hottie charlotte church sang the national anthem that day. she is a looker.
Originally posted by MiamiNiner:
An important key to the game will be Justin Smith, how he plays/feels physically and how the 49ers platoon and use fresh guys to give Justin a breather.

He is the biggest key to the game. Without Cowboy, Rodgers will have all day to throw.
Facing Webb didn't help you Mccarthy, Kap can actually throw an accurate ball
Originally posted by ninerfan21:
Facing Webb didn't help you Mccarthy, Kap can actually throw an accurate ball

I can't even name the Vikings best WR without Harvin. Talk about being overmatched with an awful backup QB.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by MiamiNiner:
we have no depth on the line so there is no such thing as fresh guys for us.why the coaches opted not to address that area as well as offensive line pass protection in the off season is beyond me.
Share 49ersWebzone