There are 179 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS GREEN BAY PACKERS GAMEDAY THREAD - PLAYOFFS- 2013 DIVISIONAL ROUND

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • THEB
  • Veteran
Originally posted by JsilvaNINERSRUNIT:
I'm saying dont throw the team under the bus so quick. Jeez. N na I knew after the int he would answer with a td to redeem himself look back throughout the season, that's how he usually responds to a mistake.. Secondly I thought it was some1 else that said it so I wasn't trying to pick on u... Jeez kinda sensitive?

Its called heat of the moment overreaction. every single one of us does it, just cause you didnt post in on the internet means jack s**t. stop trying to act like youre above everyone else. Get over it.
Originally posted by jreff22:
right now Jenkins will be lucky to be the #3....Crabs, Ham, and KW are much better and proven

Oh he'll yah I don't see him unseating any of those receivers. but if RM comes back, which I sure as hell wouldn't mind, he might not dress most of next season too.
Originally posted by tankle104:
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
i remember alot of us always wondered why our recievers never made circus catches or tough catches.. well we are seeing them do that now. its a beautiful thing. especially crabs! btw i think crabs is starting to become a niner! i think he likes it here now.

I really think Moss had a lot to do with that, he's had such a positive influence as a whole. I only wish some of that rubs off on Jenkins.

im not worried about jenkins. i honestly think he is gonna be a baller next year with crabs on one side and him on the other! draft a big large fast reciever as our fourth and manningham as our third! keep moss around as a 5th if he wants to! and maybe a late round draft pick for depth cause obviously our recievers have a hard time staying healthy. also throw williams in there somewhere! lol ginn i believe is gone for sure. he isnt versatile enough to hang around on our talented roster.

right now Jenkins will be lucky to be the #3....Crabs, Ham, and KW are much better and proven

at this point yeah but i believe jenkins has far more potential than KW and ham, as in route running and catching and speed! who knows what will have with a full off season of training and preperation.. he could come into camp this year with tons of confidence and refined route running and just be comfortable and ready to compete.
potential is a great argument but we have seen NOTHING from him that shows potential except for that fact we burned a 1st on him
Originally posted by diablo:
Originally posted by Protoman:
Originally posted by TlSSER:
i know AIKMAN and BUCK picked against us

Aikman and Buck hating on the Niners? What else is new?

Water's wet, the sky is blue (unless it's cloudy), fire is hot...

Buck was getting very excited over any positive GB plays. Aikman was being a b***h too.

Notice how whenever it was a big third down he said, "Ok, BIG third down for Green Bay. If they can get the ball back here it would really help them out here." Obviously, it wasn't a "BIG" third down for the 49ers, we were just in the way.
[ Edited by BrianGO on Jan 12, 2013 at 10:26 PM ]

Oh he'll yah I don't see him unseating any of those receivers. but if RM comes back, which I sure as hell wouldn't mind, he might not dress most of next season too.
If we win a Superbowl Moss will not be back....he will have accomplished what he has been looking for.
i remember alot of us always wondered why our recievers never made circus catches or tough catches.. well we are seeing them do that now. its a beautiful thing. especially crabs! btw i think crabs is starting to become a niner! i think he likes it here now.

I really think Moss had a lot to do with that, he's had such a positive influence as a whole. I only wish some of that rubs off on Jenkins.

im not worried about jenkins. i honestly think he is gonna be a baller next year with crabs on one side and him on the other! draft a big large fast reciever as our fourth and manningham as our third! keep moss around as a 5th if he wants to! and maybe a late round draft pick for depth cause obviously our recievers have a hard time staying healthy. also throw williams in there somewhere! lol ginn i believe is gone for sure. he isnt versatile enough to hang around on our talented roster.

at this point yeah but i believe jenkins has far more potential than KW and ham, as in route running and catching and speed! who knows what will have with a full off season of training and preperation.. he could come into camp this year with tons of confidence and refined route running and just be comfortable and ready to compete.
potential is a great argument but we have seen NOTHING from him that shows potential except for that fact we burned a 1st on him

well you saying we "potentially" burned a first round draft choice on him isnt a great argument.. who is to say that KW or HAM returns from their injuries are even the same player?

its all speculation man and that is my opinion.
Originally posted by THEB:
Its called heat of the moment overreaction. every single one of us does it, just cause you didnt post in on the internet means jack s**t. stop trying to act like youre above everyone else. Get over it.

I'm not trying to act above anyone just saying I still believed in him. And I thought the game was far from over. Ur pretty mad a me so I'll let u enjoy the win, we're both fans BTW
Originally posted by THEB:

I'm not trying to act above anyone just saying I still believed in him. And I thought the game was far from over. Ur pretty mad a me so I'll let u enjoy the win, we're both fans BTW

yeah THEB i dont think he is attacking you personally for your overreaction to the pick six, i think he is just making light humor of it. when the battle is over and the dust clears its always fun to laugh at the past. dont get so upset bro.

well you saying we "potentially" burned a first round draft choice on him isnt a great argument.. who is to say that KW or HAM returns from their injuries are even the same player?

they may not be 100% and I fully expect 1 of them to not be the same, but......I bet we draft another WR early next year and so far AJ looks no better than a 5th rounder.
LOL at Deion "He kissed his guns on them fools"

If we win a Superbowl Moss will not be back....he will have accomplished what he has been looking for.
Ya I know, but wanna dream that we get both lol. I just love what he has brought to the team this year. Leadership in particular. God I love that we get to have this convo in January

they may not be 100% and I fully expect 1 of them to not be the same, but......I bet we draft another WR early next year and so far AJ looks no better than a 5th rounder.

i expect us to draft a wide receiver eventually in the draft, and depending on how we trade around.. potentially a few receivers.

i think one of baalkes drafting strats is to not just draft for the now.. but for what he can become. i think he saw not a whole lot of need so he drafted who he thought has the POTENTIAL to become something awesome for our team.

i mean lets face it.. the kid has huge hands that can make him great for catching (even tho he has struggled with that, but i think its cause he isnt too comfy yet)
hes really fast and runs really nice natural routes. so he has all the intangibles just needs to pull it together. we have a great coaching staff that can really help him get there.

remember how young and bad Anthony davis was? hes blossomed quite well.. he just didnt have the opportunity to sit and learn.. he was chucked into a blazing fire lmao but i think you understand where im going with this. btw i can see exactly where you are coming from also.
Originally posted by ninerjok:
Heard Woodson say they didn't anticipate Kaep getting outside the pocket or escaping the pocket so much, etc. Didn't they watch film, I think it's called getting outcoached and also getting Kapped.

People have said that once people get film of Kaep, then they will know how to defend him. Apparently, the Green Bay Packers were watching the film, "The Hobbit" instead of our offense.

Hopefully, the opposing team will continue to forget to watch film of Kaep the week before.
Originally posted by BrianGO:
Heard Woodson say they didn't anticipate Kaep getting outside the pocket or escaping the pocket so much, etc. Didn't they watch film, I think it's called getting outcoached and also getting Kapped.

People have said that once people get film of Kaep, then they will know how to defend him. Apparently, the Green Bay Packers were watching the film, "The Hobbit" instead of our offense.

Hopefully, the opposing team will continue to forget to watch film of Kaep the week before.

no matter what they do.. itll get to a point where you cant fully stop what he does outside the pocket. when the play breaks down and he is running around.. he will always have room to run. maybe in his later years when he isnt as fast.. a lil beat down.. he might not be how he is but as of right now.. he will always be a threat to run on you no matter your game plan.
Originally posted by BrianGO:

Makes you wonder. Like when the Jets said they broke down Frank Gore and said he has not cutting ability.
Share 49ersWebzone