There are 194 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS GREEN BAY PACKERS GAMEDAY THREAD - PLAYOFFS- 2013 DIVISIONAL ROUND

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by pahlerbj:

It made me mad... No confidence in the team
Was doing the Merton Hanks dance during the game, now I got a headache. LOL
i know AIKMAN and BUCK picked against us
  • THEB
  • Veteran
Originally posted by JsilvaNINERSRUNIT:
Originally posted by THEB:
Well theres the ball game
Originally posted by jreff22:
http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/niners/169690-san-francisco-bay-packers-gameday-thread-playoffs-divisional/page149/

post #2222

what did I say..........?

FYI have your facts straight before you make incorrect comments
My bad it was the post above u. lol that's probably my minor self-diagnosed dyslexia but I meant the rest of what I said just enjoy it all. f what people have to say about Alex smith he will get his chance to prove himself in the NFL

you completely ignored the full page before me of the same exact type of posts. Kaep looked rattled in the first quarter and theres no denying it. f**k off.
[ Edited by THEB on Jan 12, 2013 at 10:14 PM ]
i remember alot of us always wondered why our recievers never made circus catches or tough catches.. well we are seeing them do that now. its a beautiful thing. especially crabs! btw i think crabs is starting to become a niner! i think he likes it here now.
Originally posted by billbird2111:
The Seahawks are the hottest team in football. They deserve the rematch. There will be only two outcomes. They'll either win, OR, they'll be known as the second best team in their own division.

I've got no problem taking on Seattle in San Francisco, especially with Justin Smith back, his loss in that game at Seattle was HUGE.
Originally posted by tankle104:
i remember alot of us always wondered why our recievers never made circus catches or tough catches.. well we are seeing them do that now. its a beautiful thing. especially crabs! btw i think crabs is starting to become a niner! i think he likes it here now.

I really think Moss had a lot to do with that, he's had such a positive influence as a whole. I only wish some of that rubs off on Jenkins.
Originally posted by JsilvaNINERSRUNIT:
yes strahan picked us too.

for jimmy being an ex cowboy.. he is a pretty unbiased commentator.. he is one of my personal favorites to hear speak about topics.

but idk how fond of the cowboys he is now. i think he loves he ex players but doesnt care for the organization or owner.

at the end of the day he is just a good ole miami hurricane lover! lol

Ya dude is a classy and CLASSIC personality for sure. And I would kill to have that hair at that age lol

lol that man has the best set of hair i think iv ever seen on anyone! especially at that age.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

I really think Moss had a lot to do with that, he's had such a positive influence as a whole. I only wish some of that rubs off on Jenkins.

im not worried about jenkins. i honestly think he is gonna be a baller next year with crabs on one side and him on the other! draft a big large fast reciever as our fourth and manningham as our third! keep moss around as a 5th if he wants to! and maybe a late round draft pick for depth cause obviously our recievers have a hard time staying healthy. also throw williams in there somewhere! lol ginn i believe is gone for sure. he isnt versatile enough to hang around on our talented roster.
Originally posted by THEB:
you completely ignored the full page before me of the same exact type of posts. Kaep looked rattled in the first quarter and theres no denying it. f**k off.

I'm saying dont throw the team under the bus so quick. Jeez. N na I knew after the int he would answer with a td to redeem himself look back throughout the season, that's how he usually responds to a mistake.. Secondly I thought it was some1 else that said it so I wasn't trying to pick on u... Jeez kinda sensitive?

Originally posted by TlSSER:

Aikman and Buck hating on the Niners? What else is new?

Water's wet, the sky is blue (unless it's cloudy), fire is hot...
Originally posted by Protoman:
Originally posted by TlSSER:

Aikman and Buck hating on the Niners? What else is new?

Water's wet, the sky is blue (unless it's cloudy), fire is hot...

Buck was getting very excited over any positive GB plays. Aikman was being a b***h too.

im not worried about jenkins. i honestly think he is gonna be a baller next year with crabs on one side and him on the other! draft a big large fast reciever as our fourth and manningham as our third! keep moss around as a 5th if he wants to! and maybe a late round draft pick for depth cause obviously our recievers have a hard time staying healthy. also throw williams in there somewhere! lol ginn i believe is gone for sure. he isnt versatile enough to hang around on our talented roster.

right now Jenkins will be lucky to be the #3....Crabs, Ham, and KW are much better and proven
Originally posted by jreff22:

right now Jenkins will be lucky to be the #3....Crabs, Ham, and KW are much better and proven

at this point yeah but i believe jenkins has far more potential than KW and ham, as in route running and catching and speed! who knows what will have with a full off season of training and preperation.. he could come into camp this year with tons of confidence and refined route running and just be comfortable and ready to compete.
Heard Woodson say they didn't anticipate Kaep getting outside the pocket or escaping the pocket so much, etc. Didn't they watch film, I think it's called getting outcoached and also getting Kapped.
Share 49ersWebzone