There are 147 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS GREEN BAY PACKERS GAMEDAY THREAD - PLAYOFFS- 2013 DIVISIONAL ROUND

Shop Find 49ers gear online
[ Edited by JsilvaNINERSRUNIT on Jan 12, 2013 at 9:58 PM ]
Can't wait to get home in the morning and watch the game. I had to miss it cuz of work but I'll be watching it later.

Any injuries tonight and how did Justin Smith hold up?
Originally posted by SFTifoso:
Steve Mariuchi was all over the packers nuts. Glad he and all the other Niner haters ate crow, including, Marshall Faulk. Faulk has also criticized Harbaugh, non stop, for going with Kaep. Hope he owns up to it tomorrow on gameday morning.

GO NINERS!!!!!!!!!!!!

F them. Thats it
So only Sharpe and Double J picked us
Strahan picked us too if I'm not mistaken
[ Edited by JsilvaNINERSRUNIT on Jan 12, 2013 at 9:59 PM ]
  • Antix
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TheChozen:
Can't wait to get home in the morning and watch the game. I had to miss it cuz of work but I'll be watching it later.

Surprising well. I thought Smith had a pretty good game considering. Our D Line is a different unit with him out there.

Yea, I got it on DVR too! And I hesitated to record it because I was concerned that it would be bad luck!
Originally posted by Antix:

Surprising well. I thought Smith had a pretty good game considering. Our D Line is a different unit with him out there.

Exactly. Not to look into the future, but if we want another dynasty, which is looking like what we might have under Harbaugh, we're gonna need a younger player soon of his mold, like a JJ Watt. The guy is a very important piece of our defense. Still underrated as a player.
Double post. Sorry.
[ Edited by ElDannMann on Jan 12, 2013 at 10:12 PM ]
Originally posted by JsilvaNINERSRUNIT:
Strahan picked us too if I'm not mistaken

yes strahan picked us too.

for jimmy being an ex cowboy.. he is a pretty unbiased commentator.. he is one of my personal favorites to hear speak about topics.

but idk how fond of the cowboys he is now. i think he loves he ex players but doesnt care for the organization or owner.

at the end of the day he is just a good ole miami hurricane lover! lol

Originally posted by THEB:
Well theres the ball game
Originally posted by jreff22:
http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/niners/169690-san-francisco-bay-packers-gameday-thread-playoffs-divisional/page149/

post #2222

what did I say..........?

FYI have your facts straight before you make incorrect comments
My bad it was the post above u. lol that's probably my minor self-diagnosed dyslexia but I meant the rest of what I said just enjoy it all. f what people have to say about Alex smith he will get his chance to prove himself in the NFL
[ Edited by JsilvaNINERSRUNIT on Jan 12, 2013 at 10:07 PM ]

Justin admitted during one of the first interviews that he was "shot up" and didn't feel much. He said he'll be in for an x-ray tomorrow to see if (in his words), "anything has moved."

But he did indicate that the arm "held up well." And I think he gained confidence during the game. He was a beast in that decisive third quarter. An absolute beast
Originally posted by CDN_C_Hawks:
You Want the SEAHAWKS?

In SF, we beat you guys with Alex Smith. We don't give a f**k who we play but home cookin is always better. You guys should know.
Originally posted by tankle104:
yes strahan picked us too.

for jimmy being an ex cowboy.. he is a pretty unbiased commentator.. he is one of my personal favorites to hear speak about topics.

but idk how fond of the cowboys he is now. i think he loves he ex players but doesnt care for the organization or owner.

at the end of the day he is just a good ole miami hurricane lover! lol

Ya dude is a classy and CLASSIC personality for sure. And I would kill to have that hair at that age lol
Originally posted by Joecool:
Originally posted by CDN_C_Hawks:
You Want the SEAHAWKS?

In SF, we beat you guys with Alex Smith. We don't give a f**k who we play but home cookin is always better. You guys should know.

The Seahawks are the hottest team in football. They deserve the rematch. There will be only two outcomes. They'll either win, OR, they'll be known as the second best team in their own division.
Share 49ersWebzone