LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 285 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS GREEN BAY PACKERS GAMEDAY THREAD - PLAYOFFS- 2013 DIVISIONAL ROUND

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by BrianGO:
People have said that once people get film of Kaep, then they will know how to defend him. Apparently, the Green Bay Packers were watching the film, "The Hobbit" instead of our offense.

Hopefully, the opposing team will continue to forget to watch film of Kaep the week before.

You actually have to watch the film doe.

side note: Peyton Manning can go blow me.
I wonder how Sing would have "coached up" Colin Kaepernick
We won big. Time to take this show to the NFCCG. The rest of what's going on here is irrelevant.
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:

Physical with an F.
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:

He would have kicked Colin out of the game for that spike.
f**k everyone that picked the Packers to win including some Niner fans.
I called this motherf**ker a blow-out/drubbing from the first day this thread started. -Kept saying all week how the Packers had no business winning this game.
Ya f*ck Rob Riggle!
[ Edited by JsilvaNINERSRUNIT on Jan 13, 2013 at 12:21 AM ]
The f*ggit Seahawk fans want to see us at home... lmao.

Bring it grandma Carroll.

lol

Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
I called this motherf**ker a blow-out/drubbing from the first day this thread started. -Kept saying all week how the Packers had no business winning this game.

i love you
Wow, Justin Smith had 5 tackles tonight... that guy is insane... we're ready for the big dance...
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jreff22:
to have a 1st rounder who is not hurt and has had 0 production (outside of QB) is unheard of....and troubling

Doesn't really mean much. James didn't get any opportunities till later in the season and people were saying similar things about him and it's clear he belongs in the NFL. WR is a tougher position than RB - and Jenkins has played very little. His opportunities will come...you don't give up on a player because he didn't produce in couple of games he has played.
Won't get into it about Jenkins but he did a nice job on was it 3rd and goal where he kind of curled to the left and both defenders went with him and Crabtree came back in and got the TD from like 10 yards out. Either way I don't expect Jenkins to contribute until next year anyways. If we get late into next season and he is still getting no time/targets and the #5 is getting more playing time then I will worry. At worst he becomes the guy who we send on streaks and Kap chucks it long to after Moss is gone. Keep the defense on their toes.
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Jan 13, 2013 at 1:11 AM ]
I am so f**king happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Share 49ersWebzone