There are 301 users in the forums

NFC West Champs! 2nd seed!! (End of Reg Season)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
We should beat the Cards no problem. I also see the Packers losing to the Vikings. The #2 seed should be ours come Sunday evening.
[ Edited by mayo49 on Dec 23, 2012 at 11:40 PM ]
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Go, Niners, go!
Niners looked bad last night. It happens. They need to do a better job of getting the plays in to Kaep. Way to rushed. Took the entire play clock (and some extra) way to many times. Also, RJF was not a replacement for J Smith. Aldon got pushed around all night because they could focus on him. I really hope he gets ok to play. We need his force in the middle and ability to command a double team.

Home game this week. We need it.
We need to take of business @ home and win the division.
Sunday afternoon will not get here soon enough! Go 49ers!
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NinerTeam:

We need to take this game as a tune-up to the playoffs. Try all the stuff we want to try and fine tune the offense and defense.
Good morning foolios, time to shake off the past & focus on insignificant misplaced birds
Originally posted by hofer36:
will kaerpernick be able to come back mentally next week--he looked like he was going to cry on a couple of those sideline shots tonite, then was pretty testy in the post game presser...what is the response that a true leader is supposed to exhibit after a loss like this?

I expect him to bounce back after that whipping in Seattle........ The whole team has to step up despite the injuries...... If they can't beat Arizona at home with a 3rd string QB they don't stand a chance in the playoffs............
We will lose. Cards defense will rise to the occasion

Cards 35
49ers 6
Originally posted by mayo49:
Originally posted by NinerTeam:

We need to take this game as a tune-up to the playoffs. Try all the stuff we want to try and fine tune the offense and defense.

No tune-ups. No looking past to the next game. We need to get this one won.

• Silky
  • Veteran
I can't even focus on this game. After last night all I can think about is revenge against the seahawks. We must play them in the playoffs and beat them. I have no doubt Jim will not let Carroll beat him again like that. This is going to be a long week to find out who we are playing first. I know it's bad of me, but I don't even care about the superbowl at this point. The superbowl right now is beating the Seacocks in the playoffs and show them who really owns this division!
I know we will beat the Cardinals. Only thing I'm worried about are our injuries from last night.
  • Silky
  • Veteran
And I also wouldn't be that mad if we do not get the #2 seed. Byes in the playoffs have proven time and time again to hurt those teams. The 2 times the giants won the SB, when GB won the SB they all were hot in the playoffs from beginning to end with no byes in between. I'm so pissed! Why am I like this?! F*ck Richard Sherman too after Crabtree owned him on that catch and he clapped for him and patronized him
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
we just need to play better in all areas, clock management, execution on offense and defense, stop with the penalties. the defense can not have another game where they were grabbing and not tackling. the second touchdown when the guy scores, we had four guys standing around looking like a bunch of dummies. if there was ever a game where we need to put four quarters together, sunday is the game. as i said in a earlier post. i will look for four quarters of intensity and execution, i will look for us to take control early and not let the cards think they can beat us.... anything else, even in a win, is not acceptable to me. if we struggle on sunday, i am pretty sure we will be one and done in the playoffs
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Originally posted by WookieOftheYear:
We will lose. Cards defense will rise to the occasion

Cards 35
49ers 6

Share 49ersWebzone