LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 217 users in the forums

NFC West Champs! 2nd seed!! (End of Reg Season)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Rest the starters. We don't need anyone else getting injured.
Originally posted by ApatheticIAm:
I can't even focus on this game. After last night all I can think about is revenge against the seahawks. We must play them in the playoffs and beat them. I have no doubt Jim will not let Carroll beat him again like that. This is going to be a long week to find out who we are playing first. I know it's bad of me, but I don't even care about the superbowl at this point. The superbowl right now is beating the Seacocks in the playoffs and show them who really owns this division!

This is exactly what I want! Word for word.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by English:
Originally posted by mayo49:
Originally posted by NinerTeam:
We need to take of business @ home and win the division.

We need to take this game as a tune-up to the playoffs. Try all the stuff we want to try and fine tune the offense and defense.

No tune-ups. No looking past to the next game. We need to get this one won.

Tune-up = Fixing problems = Winning the game
[ Edited by mayo49 on Dec 24, 2012 at 8:30 AM ]
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by LambdaChi49:

yes I know we have to practice but i just have to believe we will scale it down this week in practice. we know what the cards will do and I have to believe if we jump out early and get a big lead we can win big sunday and rest the guys. if we let the cards hang around and think they can win, that is not a good situation
Originally posted by LambdaChi49:

We can't rest anyone unless this is a first half blowout.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SFL49ER:
I can't even focus on this game. After last night all I can think about is revenge against the seahawks. We must play them in the playoffs and beat them. I have no doubt Jim will not let Carroll beat him again like that. This is going to be a long week to find out who we are playing first. I know it's bad of me, but I don't even care about the superbowl at this point. The superbowl right now is beating the Seacocks in the playoffs and show them who really owns this division!

This is exactly what I want! Word for word.
come on guys,, a possible rematch with seattle means nothing if we lose this sunday... uh unless we are a wild card team and have to go to seattle in the first round. if that happens, i really think our team will tuck thier tails between thier legs. I take no pleasure in saying that but I know the rams are in our heads and after last nights ass kicking humiliation,, the hawks are in our heads not to mention thier rabid crowd
  • Silky
  • Veteran
That crowd scared me and I had the volume at 50% on my laptop
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
That crowd scared me and I had the volume at 50% on my laptop
most of them had head lice to which is a major health concern
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Go, Niners, go!
I'll be at this game!!! My first 49ers game ever!

Noticing our players/coach are sort of reacting the same way the Pats did after we beat them last weekend, emotionally depleted/upset. -Pats followed the next week with an ugly win over the Jags, I expect the same here. -We're gonna enter the playoffs the way we should be (the way we entered it last year), under the radar without all the "Hollywood" hype. This loss will keep the press digging at us, and our players honest with anger.

We win, we get the division regardless; a bye would be a bonus, but this team doesn't deserve a bye, they need to learn winning the hard way to earn a SB trophy.
f*ck it already. let's do this sh*t.
  • Silky
  • Veteran
That's what i'm saying. A bye is not necessarily a ticket to the SB. I want to see 4 dominating games in the playoffs
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by MILFS:
I'll be at this game!!! My first 49ers game ever!

Lucky bum.
This game needs to start already. The Niners need to feel better going into the playoffs
Share 49ersWebzone