LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 283 users in the forums

NFC West Champs! 2nd seed!! (End of Reg Season)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by ApatheticIAm:
That's what i'm saying. A bye is not necessarily a ticket to the SB. I want to see 4 dominating games in the playoffs

True, but a bye would be great to rest up and possibly get people back from injuries
Originally posted by FourNine49:
That's what i'm saying. A bye is not necessarily a ticket to the SB. I want to see 4 dominating games in the playoffs

True, but a bye would be great to rest up and possibly get people back from injuries

I'm 50/50 on it; cause let's say we don't get the bye and we won't have Justin Smith/Manningham back, we still end up hosting the Bears as the #3, and won't need even a complete roster to take care of them (and then we'll have back against the Pack all the players we'd get back in the Divisional round if we had a bye).
We win this game and the Pack lose... we get the number 2 seed. One less game in the playoffs means one less game that we have to endure injuries. We will be fine folks. Stop overreacting to one game.
Originally posted by cciowa:
That crowd scared me and I had the volume at 50% on my laptop
most of them had head lice to which is a major health concern

• NickV
  • Veteran
This game can't get here fast enough.
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Originally posted by FourNine49:

I'm 50/50 on it; cause let's say we don't get the bye and we won't have Justin Smith/Manningham back, we still end up hosting the Bears as the #3, and won't need even a complete roster to take care of them (and then we'll have back against the Pack all the players we'd get back in the Divisional round if we had a bye).

Do we really want to face the Pack @ Lambeau? James Jones and Randall Cobb will make Carlos Rogers their lil biotch.
Merry Christmas everyone ! Let last night go, keep your eyes on the road and not the rear view mirror
Originally posted by fortyninerglory:
Do we really want to face the Pack @ Lambeau? James Jones and Randall Cobb will make Carlos Rogers their lil biotch.

Ya, if only we could have already shown we could beat them @ Lambeau or something
2012 NFC West Champs!
Originally posted by socalfan21:
We win this game and the Pack lose... we get the number 2 seed. One less game in the playoffs means one less game that we have to endure injuries. We will be fine folks. Stop overreacting to one game.

This is all I want for Christmas. That and well...a SB victory too.

Must win game...not worried harbaugh shows his best for these types of games especially after a loss.
The icing on the cake is if the Seahawks lose to the Rams at home (aren't they undefeated in the division)
Vikings need to win for a playoff berth and are playing in the dome.. Green Bay is due for a loss. If we take care of business on Sunday, we still have a very good chance of getting some well deserved rest with that bye. Go niners!!!!!
Yes, people are acting like it's a forgone conclusion that the Packers will win. I'm not so sure. The game is in the Vikings dome. The Pack doesn't play well in domes. The Vikings must win to get into the playoffs. The Pack is already assured of a playoff berth and a home game. Niners still could get that bye with a win on Sunday.
Originally posted by GNielsen:
Yes, people are acting like it's a forgone conclusion that the Packers will win. I'm not so sure. The game is in the Vikings dome. The Pack doesn't play well in domes. The Vikings must win to get into the playoffs. The Pack is already assured of a playoff berth and a home game. Niners still could get that bye with a win on Sunday.

And Peterson dropped 200+ on them last time.
Share 49ersWebzone