There are 117 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS SEATTLE SEAHAWKS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 16)

Originally posted by hawker84:
how'd you guys do against them? ya i know you barely beat them at home.. done with you dude

We beat them
Originally posted by 5NorCalSavage2:
Originally posted by RabidNiner:
Justin Smith injury "not believed to be serious, and he should be playing for the Seattle game" per NFL 32.

thanks god... we need the cowboy. he is our motor to our D.
any update on lupati?
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:
any update on lupati?

He went back in the game last night, I thought he was ok?
any update on lupati?

did he?
did he?

yes he returned, he still could be hurt but he played
any update on lupati?

did he?

yes he did
The Niners have gone into Lambeau and won, into the Super Dome and won, into Foxburough and won. All teams with a more powerful offense than the hawks and as hostile an environment as centurylink.

Niners will win this game cause Jim Harbaugh owns cheat carroll, and we have the better team.
he is less raw, had a year to sit and learn and be part of a playoff run, didn't play but im sure absorbed it if that means anything. could be dead wrong but thats how i see it, when the stage gets bigger we will see if wilson can keep producing.

i can agree with that.. don't get me wrong kaeps impressive, suprised the heck out of me last night.... as for sunday night, no doubt it will be a big test for RW... and another test for kaep i would think.
Originally posted by WINiner:
The Niners have gone into Lambeau and won, into the Super Dome and won, into Foxburough and won. All teams with a more powerful offense than the hawks and as hostile an environment as centurylink.

Niners will win this game cause Jim Harbaugh owns cheat carroll, and we have the better team.

if it was a neutral field then yeah, i think we win comfortably. since it's in seattle though it's going to be tough, there will be some bumpy spots

all very impressive wins.. no doubt.. will be a tough game for us..
Originally posted by hawker84:

all very impressive wins.. no doubt.. will be a tough game for us..

its going to be a tough test for both teams, division games are always more difficult. im hoping for a win and a injury free game (atleast on the niners side) lol
Whoever takes care of the ball and runs it better will win IMO. Very similar teams, hostile environment. For those betting, it's PICK'em so that tells me Vegas favors SF a little bit here.

Best part about SF with Kaep is that he's played in arguably the most hostile enviroments so far with the last one to "Kap" it off, in Seattle, and I think he gets it done in a very close one, 24-23.
I'm really sick of Seattle copying everything we do. Now they're running a read option!
Originally posted by Olejohnnyboy:
I'm really sick of Seattle copying everything we do. Now they're running a read option!

Our defense will shut that b******t down