LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 242 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS SEATTLE SEAHAWKS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 16)

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Please post all the game day happenings here. ALL reactions and observations from the game go here. However, if you have something like an end of quarter analysis thread you would like to post go ahead and make it it's own thread. Please make sure someone didn't beat you to it before you post it. All threads that are posted out of the game day thread will be deleted and the user may be warned. In the cases where it is appropriate to merge threads (like if an injury happens and everyone reports it at the same time) we will do so.

If you want a more interactive experience please check the live chat:http://49erswebzone.com/chat.shtml

INFO:

Where: Seattle

When : Sunday, December 23, 2012

Time: 1:20 PM

ARE YOU READY? STAND UP!

Post all your pregame musings in this thread. All other threads will be merged.

Go Niners.
Another prime time game.

Go niners
this is thee game.

Looking back and the trend that the 9ers season has been so far this is the 3rd game after 2 wins where the 9ers have struggled. This game, I feel, is bigger than the Pats game, because the 3rd game after 2 wins is a mind block that the 9ers need to get over if they are serious about going further in the playoffs. Win this game and the confidence and momentum going into the playoffs goes up to another level.
If the 49ers come out like its a playoff game it won't be close. If they play very passive and conservative then they will lose.
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
I just hope J Smith is okay and plays. When he left the game, Aldon kind of went invisible for a stretch. Goes to show those two work well together.
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
I just hope J Smith is okay and plays. When he left the game, Aldon kind of went invisible for a stretch. Goes to show those two work well together.

Win or Lose in Seattle, as long as we beat AZ....we win the division. Beating Seattle and AZ just means we get the 2nd seed and a bye. Right now that bye sounds good to get everyone healthy for the playoffs.
[ Edited by Baldie on Dec 17, 2012 at 5:16 AM ]
Can't wait!
CK7 is now 5 more wins away from becoming Super Bowl MVP!
Can't wait for this game

Go Niners!!
A blow out is all i want for Christmas.
For me this is a must win..... We need to get off the wwl trend and also make sure we let them know its our division and lets not forget the #2 seed in the playoffs....Go Niners!!
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Go, Niners, go!
I'm guessing this game will be messy like the NE game since its Seattle and the weather is bad up there.
Share 49ersWebzone