There are 311 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS SEATTLE SEAHAWKS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 16)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
do yourself a favor do some reading.. the head coach has nothing to do with the appeal process.... trying to save you some embarrassment now.
Originally posted by hawker84:
do yourself a favor do some reading.. the head coach has nothing to do with the appeal process.... trying to save you some embarrassment now.

Embarrassment? Please don't try to play the Naive little fan. So the coach doesn't talk to the player about what "best for the team" and the player relay that to the attorney? Save yourself some embarrassment now.
  • Garce
  • Veteran
fair enough. and for the record i'm not looking for anything, just find it odd there's very little respect for a division foe that 9-5 and rolling.. but hey what do i know.. i like to analize things from a realistic view... carry on with the bashing.

can't wait to slap you guys back to reality.
Originally posted by RabidNiner:
We aren't coming to the Seahags board looking for respect...I don't see what's hard to understand. This is a Niners board, we will support our team and point out teams that try to cheat. I hope Jim owns Pete again this weekend, but if the Hags do pull it out we'll still be division champs 2 years straight and I can't wait to see Rodgers make up for the immaculate inter-reception game against your team.
fair enough. and for the record i'm not looking for anything, just find it odd there's very little respect for a division foe that 9-5 and rolling.. but hey what do i know.. i like to analize things from a realistic view... carry on with the bashing.

8-6*
Originally posted by Garcia:

Apparently they believe they deserve respect they didn't earn, they are 0-3 against this team. Just like the Seahags to whine for something they didn't earn, and then blame the refs for it

i think there will be plenty of slappin going on on both sides...

i think there will be plenty of slappin going on on both sides...

That's what I hear, Pete got the Seahags a position with the team, they're supposed to travel with us to the playoffs to be the Niners personal fluffers
niners 31 hags 17. hags come out and try to hard to beat us , and end up making crucial mistakes, someone getting a pick, can see a fumble too, kaep will protect the football and take his shots, if manningham is back thats another weapon in are arsenal , good luck to em.
Originally posted by socalfan21:
8-6*

oh right , that wasn't really a catch,.. forgot about that one..

RabidNiner - wow dude just don't know what to say... it's obvious you have some truly deep inner hatred thing going on, and talking football with you is virtually impossible, i'll leave it at that..
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:
niners 31 hags 17. hags come out and try to hard to beat us , and end up making crucial mistakes, someone getting a pick, can see a fumble too, kaep will protect the football and take his shots, if manningham is back thats another weapon in are arsenal , good luck to em.

so why do you think we'll be turning the ball over and Kaep won't.. he's been doing it quite a bit in the last few games.. RW and the offense have turned the ball over once in the last 5 games? just curious...

oh right , that wasn't really a catch,.. forgot about that one..

RabidNiner - wow dude just don't know what to say... it's obvious you have some truly deep inner hatred thing going on, and talking football with you is virtually impossible, i'll leave it at that..

Well because of the comments above I can't take any sports talk from you seriously. You Seattle fans still won't admit that you should have lost that game, and then you talk about wanting respect? Please show the game some respect, watching Tate after that game "I don't know what you're talking about" shows me exactly what that team is...a Pete coached team, and they continue to prove me right.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Go, Niners, go!
Justin Smith injury "not believed to be serious, and he should be playing for the Seattle game" per NFL 32.
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:

so why do you think we'll be turning the ball over and Kaep won't.. he's been doing it quite a bit in the last few games.. RW and the offense have turned the ball over once in the last 5 games? just curious...

wilson is a rookie, kaep is his second year, he seen it already. wilson will eventually have his rookie moments when the pressure is too big for him.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by RabidNiner:
Justin Smith injury "not believed to be serious, and he should be playing for the Seattle game" per NFL 32.

Whew.
Share 49ersWebzone