LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 236 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS SEATTLE SEAHAWKS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 16)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by verb1der:
LOL...exactly. So why compare your stats to GB?! They are garbage time stats put up on teams who obviously play only 15 minutes of football.

fools gold bro. But keep believing your hype. Gonna be fun watching all the Seattle fans faces when they wake up in their own home, lol

i didn't compare them, you guys were saying our offensive wasn't as good as GB, according to the stats its better.. i was just showing that our offensive has been pretty solid... you think it's padded stats, ok i'm not going to argue... fact is we have better offensive stats then GB.. padded or not... don't know how you call them padded though, since it was our 2nd and 3rd strings playing against their starters , but whatever.
Were we playing the shecocks when randy moss was running wide open in the back of the endzone while alex smith was standing around with his thump up his ass? We win by 21 with kap playing!
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:
Originally posted by RabidNiner:
any update on lupati?

He went back in the game last night, I thought he was ok?

did he?

yes he did

didnt look the same, hopefully he gets healthy
HaHa, Sportnation clowning on Peter because he runs the score up on teams and then whines when Harbaugh owns him and runs the score up on his...hypocrite, cheat, and a tool all wrapped in one.

its not fun when the rabbit has the gun lol

BEAT THE HAWKS!!!

From Harbaugh's press conference seems like Justin Smith's injury isn't too bad. Maoicco asked if should be worried about anything serious and Harbaugh said "Those are two different things."
Sherman's appeal is now on Friday per NFL 32, if it's upheld it probably wouldn't take effect until after the game Sunday.

doesn't really matter, he can keep holding crabs i suppose, we will just go to moss or manningham or Dwalk
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Kevin Lynch ‏@klynch49

They are not mirror images," Harbaugh on the comparison between Russell Wilson and Colin Kaepernick.
HaHa, Sportnation clowning on Peter because he runs the score up on teams and then whines when Harbaugh owns him and runs the score up on his...hypocrite, cheat, and a tool all wrapped in one.

its not fun when the rabbit has the gun lol
cheat carroll is a prime time douche bag. I just hate that he was ever a Niner.
russel wilson just looks so fragile to me, surprised he hasn't gotten hurt yet with all the running he does! he so little lol, i would imagine a good shot by a lb like willis could do some damage and make him think twice on running.

Originally posted by hawker84:
LOL...exactly. So why compare your stats to GB?! They are garbage time stats put up on teams who obviously play only 15 minutes of football.

fools gold bro. But keep believing your hype. Gonna be fun watching all the Seattle fans faces when they wake up in their own home, lol

i didn't compare them, you guys were saying our offensive wasn't as good as GB, according to the stats its better.. i was just showing that our offensive has been pretty solid... you think it's padded stats, ok i'm not going to argue... fact is we have better offensive stats then GB.. padded or not... don't know how you call them padded though, since it was our 2nd and 3rd strings playing against their starters , but whatever.

Seahawks are a good team no doubt.... But all this talk in your forums about blowing out the 49ers like you guys are world beaters is absolutely amusing.

keep it up tho
Originally posted by Olejohnnyboy:
I'm really sick of Seattle copying everything we do. Now they're running a read option!

Carroll is in awe of Harbaugh everything we do that works he tries to imitate. lol
Originally posted by BayArea:
Originally posted by Olejohnnyboy:
I'm really sick of Seattle copying everything we do. Now they're running a read option!

Carroll is in awe of Harbaugh everything we do that works he tries to imitate. lol

always looking at what big brother is doing.
Seahawks are a good team no doubt.... But all this talk in your forums about blowing out the 49ers like you guys are world beaters is absolutely amusing.

keep it up tho

i would agree.. however i don't see a whole lot of it in there.. most of us are realistic and knows this is the second toughest game of the year.. first one being the one we played at your house... you're always going to get a few knuckleheads thinking that, just like in here... a serious educated fan knows this will be a tough one.

trust me people who say that in our forum are not taken serious.
so when we cut smith when he is owed that 8million dollars, i hope we put the money to good use and lock up the hawk!
Share 49ersWebzone