LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 232 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS SEATTLE SEAHAWKS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 16)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by RabidNiner:
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:
any update on lupati?

He went back in the game last night, I thought he was ok?

He had a stinger.
Originally posted by WINiner:
The Niners have gone into Lambeau and won, into the Super Dome and won, into Foxburough and won. All teams with a more powerful offense than the hawks and as hostile an environment as centurylink.

Niners will win this game cause Jim Harbaugh owns cheat carroll, and we have the better team.

actually SEA has more yrd/game and more total points than GB.. but i get your point.

http://www.nfl.com/stats/categorystats?tabSeq=2&offensiveStatisticCategory=GAME_STATS&conference=ALL&role=TM&season=2012&seasonType=REG&d-447263-s=TOTAL_YARDS_GAME_AVG&d-447263-o=2&d-447263-n=1
Sherman's appeal is now on Friday per NFL 32, if it's upheld it probably wouldn't take effect until after the game Sunday.
russell wilson and their receivers are gonna get smashed on. the way bowman willis whitner and goldson have been hitting lately theyre in for a loooong day
Originally posted by hawker84:
Originally posted by WINiner:
The Niners have gone into Lambeau and won, into the Super Dome and won, into Foxburough and won. All teams with a more powerful offense than the hawks and as hostile an environment as centurylink.

Niners will win this game cause Jim Harbaugh owns cheat carroll, and we have the better team.

actually SEA has more yrd/game and more total points than GB.. but i get your point.

http://www.nfl.com/stats/categorystats?tabSeq=2&offensiveStatisticCategory=GAME_STATS&conference=ALL&role=TM&season=2012&seasonType=REG&d-447263-s=TOTAL_YARDS_GAME_AVG&d-447263-o=2&d-447263-n=1

lol, padded stats are like fools gold. But yea, seahawks and their fans can keep believing their hype, that's exactly how we want them on Sunday.

Just like the Pats, they were ripe for the picking last night.
Go Niners! So ready and pumped for Sunday Night!
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by RabidNiner:
any update on lupati?

He went back in the game last night, I thought he was ok?

did he?

yes he did

sweet, im surprised a big guy like that could ever get hurt, dude is built like a tank lol. good to hear he ok, and cowboy ready to go too.
I say we win this, Kaep continues to improve, and we take the bye. The New England game was the ultimate measuring stick of where we were as a team (and we passed beyond expectations, first time since 2002 to beat new England in Dec., and in horrible weather), and grab the #2 seed the following week.
Originally posted by Olejohnnyboy:
I'm really sick of Seattle copying everything we do. Now they're running a read option!

our defense has to run against a better read option in practice, i think they can handle the seagulls b******t offense
padded stats...? you realize we played our second and third strings in both those games right...

you guys see tom brady fist pumping dashon goldson out of respect when they were on the ground lol
[ Edited by PRIMETIME21 on Dec 17, 2012 at 3:05 PM ]
padded stats...? you realize we played our second and third strings in both those games right...

LOL...exactly. So why compare your stats to GB?! They are garbage time stats put up on teams who obviously play only 15 minutes of football.

fools gold bro. But keep believing your hype. Gonna be fun watching all the Seattle fans faces when they wake up in their own home, lol

And threw to the endzone on 4th down up by a ton against Arizona and then ran a fake punt that Peter "forgot to call off" against the Bills?
seriously dude, padding stats on the dumbass cardinals is not that impressive
HaHa, Sportnation clowning on Peter because he runs the score up on teams and then whines when Harbaugh owns him and runs the score up on his...hypocrite, cheat, and a tool all wrapped in one.
Share 49ersWebzone