LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 140 users in the forums

whats the deal with Anthony Dixon? Why is he on team?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I've thought why is this guy on the roster? My thinking has changed, Dixon is starting to produce and the man will do anything to stay on the roster.
  • Antix
  • Veteran
Really good damn thing we kept him. Starting to look like keeping a stable was a smart move. Dixon appears to be running much better these days.
Originally posted by Antix:
Really good damn thing we kept him. Starting to look like keeping a stable was a smart move. Dixon appears to be running much better these days.

yea he seems more aggressive at contact and looks like his dancing days are behind him
Dixon is a die hard football player. I'm glad we kept him.
Why not? What has he ever done to be questioned? I honestly don't understand people's dislike for this player. You couldn't ask for a better team player. He hasn't done much this season but when he has, I've never seen him fail. All the time you see him in the sidelines, it's looks like he's a diehard Niner fan. Leave him in peace!
I like Boobie!

He got faster and stronger in the offseason and o believe you will see him more later this season
Originally posted by nickbradley:
I like Boobie!

He got faster and stronger in the offseason and o believe you will see him more later this season

yea im sure the staff has more confidence in boobie bc of all the Jacobs suspending. if gore goes down (knock on wood), Dixon will have to carry the load
Originally posted by JustinNiner:
Originally posted by nickbradley:
I like Boobie!

yea im sure the staff has more confidence in boobie bc of all the Jacobs suspending. if gore goes down (knock on wood), Dixon will have to carry the load

or Hampton but we haven't seen him take a snap this season
He's a blue collar player. Dunnon why more people don't like him -- at least respect him.
Share 49ersWebzone