There are 41 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Brandon Jacobs Suspended (per twitter)

Am I the only one here who feels bad for him? He should be used WAY MORE OFTEN!!!

We can't get a proper idea about his effectiveness without giving him ample opportunity. With our O-line, I'm certain he could do damage.

Was it a good idea to b***h and moan on a public forum? NO WAY!

But you guys have no idea what Harbaugh and others told him when they signed him. I'm sure they said he would get the opportunity to prove himself in games.

THIS IS ONE MORE EXAMPLE OF HARBAUGH ACTING LIKE HE IS SMARTER THAN THE WHOLE ROOM! Everyone knew we needed a RB to replace Gore. What did we do in the draft? Take a WR that NO ONE thought was first round material. All we had to do was draft Doug Martin, who was rated at the bottom of the first round, and we would not have needed to get Brandon Jacobs, Lamichael James, or Dixon. Keep Cartwright for special teams and that would have opened up roster spots.

ALL OF YOU DRINKING THE KOOL AID need to give Jacobs a little slack. Is he acting dumb? Yes. But man, none of you know the whole story
Originally posted by Big_Daddy:
Am I the only one here who feels bad for him? He should be used WAY MORE OFTEN!!!

We can't get a proper idea about his effectiveness without giving him ample opportunity. With our O-line, I'm certain he could do damage.

But you guys have no idea what Harbaugh and others told him when they signed him. I'm sure they said he would get the opportunity to prove himself in games.

THIS IS ONE MORE EXAMPLE OF HARBAUGH ACTING LIKE HE IS SMARTER THAN THE WHOLE ROOM! Everyone knew we needed a RB to replace Gore. What did we do in the draft? Take a WR that NO ONE thought was first round material. All we had to do was draft Doug Martin, who was rated at the bottom of the first round, and we would not have needed to get Brandon Jacobs, Lamichael James, or Dixon. Keep Cartwright for special teams and that would have opened up roster spots.

ALL OF YOU DRINKING THE KOOL AID need to give Jacobs a little slack. Is he acting dumb? Yes. But man, none of you know the whole story

Jacobs is a douche, has always been a douche, will always be a douche.

Now he is a washed up douche.

Yes im pretty sure you are in the minority.

I would feel bad for him if he kept his mouth shut, but it's hard to feel sad for someone who is doing such a good job of feeling sad for himself.
  • AmpLee
  • Hall of Fame
Why is no one reporting this? This guy is a cancer and needa to be gone, ASAP.
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Originally posted by AmpLee:
Why is no one reporting this? This guy is a cancer and needa to be gone, ASAP.

someone said they sent it to Maioccio early today. Last time something like this happened it was a story the next day.
I knew this was a bad signing.
Waive him already.

Why do we need this cancer on the team?
He's only a cancer if anybody on the staff or roster cares about what he has to say. Otherwise just let him sit until we truly need him. I'm not down with releasing him at this point which could allow him to go to a competitor, and potentially to the RB thin Giants with a chip on his shoulder.
[ Edited by SonocoNinerFan on Dec 8, 2012 at 1:11 PM ]

I dont feel bad for him per se.....but I do understand where he is coming from. He shouldnt be running his mouth and posting this nonsense, but he has every right to be upser/disappointed with his time here.
Originally posted by 80sbaby24:

I dont feel bad for him per se.....but I do understand where he is coming from. He shouldnt be running his mouth and posting this nonsense, but he has every right to be upser/disappointed with his time here.

Disappointed? Sure. But, he crossed the line. I dont want the Niners to cut him though so another team can pick him up and play him. I want him on the inactive roster for the rest of the season and rot there. No way would I let him ever get another snap as a 49er.
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
He's only a cancer if anybody on the staff or roster cares about what he has to say. Otherwise just let him sit until we truly need him. I'm not down with releasing him at this point which could allow him to go to a competitor, and potentially to the RB thin Giants with a chip on his shoulder.

This--and I don't recall when players can be picked up, but would not wish him to return to the Giants.
  • VDSF
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Originally posted by TonyStarks:

soon.

Just noticed that. (P-dub in the back)

& Matt Kemp!
I'm starting to get tired of his antics. This team's whole mantra is The Team The Team The Team and all he is concerned with is himself and his playing time. Which is fine and dandy but must he constantly cry about it? I will say that I don't know what the hell they were thinking when they signed him when they barely use him. The only reason why I was excited because I wanted someone to help get some time away from Gore to keep him fresh for the latter part of the season/playoffs. But for the very little time that Jacobs has been on the field, he just looks like a poor man's Dixon.
What worries me is, is he whispering in guys ears about Harbaugh and who "really should get the credit" people thought T.O. was bad I've never heard anything like this before, we need to suspend him for the rest of the season, maybe put him on season ending injury reserve?
Originally posted by IdahoNiner:

Jacobs is a douche, has always been a douche, will always be a douche.

Now he is a washed up douche.

Yes im pretty sure you are in the minority.
This

I find it funny that Big_Daddy says none know the real story but he acts like he nows the story LOL