LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 277 users in the forums

Brandon Jacobs Suspended (per twitter)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
well so much for having a short yardage back
Originally posted by KaepernickFan7:
Damn that's low. You'd think with him being in the league for so long, he would know not to post that sh*t even if he feels that way. Not many rookies would stoop that low.

Just more reason to have LMJ as our #2 RB. If Jacobs doesn't like it, tough sh*t. As others have said, he didn't do much with the carries he's gotten. Has no right to talk sh*t and slam the team. F**k him.

you dont elevate the #5 to #2 over night
Jacobs:

I don't understand why people are angry at me because I wanna do what I am paid to do, I am a competitive person, I think people should be mad if I didn't wanna play, but I forgot the people that's pissed they don't have a athletic bone and their body. As for all of my Instagram photos I don't have any niner pics, if you'll find me some pics I'll put them up.
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:

Just noticed that. (P-dub in the back)

Originally posted by TonyStarks:

soon.

Who's his date?
  • buck
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Big_Daddy:
Am I the only one here who feels bad for him? He should be used WAY MORE OFTEN!!!

We can't get a proper idea about his effectiveness without giving him ample opportunity. With our O-line, I'm certain he could do damage.

Was it a good idea to b***h and moan on a public forum? NO WAY!

But you guys have no idea what Harbaugh and others told him when they signed him. I'm sure they said he would get the opportunity to prove himself in games.

THIS IS ONE MORE EXAMPLE OF HARBAUGH ACTING LIKE HE IS SMARTER THAN THE WHOLE ROOM! Everyone knew we needed a RB to replace Gore. What did we do in the draft? Take a WR that NO ONE thought was first round material. All we had to do was draft Doug Martin, who was rated at the bottom of the first round, and we would not have needed to get Brandon Jacobs, Lamichael James, or Dixon. Keep Cartwright for special teams and that would have opened up roster spots.

ALL OF YOU DRINKING THE KOOL AID need to give Jacobs a little slack. Is he acting dumb? Yes. But man, none of you know the whole story

His limited playing would only make sense if he had been injured or if he had not proven to be better than Hunter.

Oh, wait. He was injured, wasn't he. And no, he did not beat out Hunter.

Do you have other examples(i.e. more than one) of HARBAUGH ACTING LIKE HE IS SMARTER THAN THE WHOLE ROOM?

I went to the instagram site, and did not see any comments about the 49ers or any other team.
[ Edited by buck on Dec 8, 2012 at 2:15 PM ]
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Sourball:
Who's his date?

His little brother?

In this link of his pics there are many Niner/SF type pics and he seemed happy. I guess he just couldn't deal with all those games where he wasn't even activated for no apparent reason.
For all of Singletary's shortcomings, he would have dealt with Jacobs a long time ago.
Originally posted by Sourball:
Who's his date?

I think it's ahmad bradshaw
  • Jiks
Does anyone feel that this may hurt our chances at signing FA's? Who's going to want to sign with a team and sit on the bench all year? Jacobs didn't play due to injury. Now there is another player not playing due to injury. Look at Shawntee.

Now sure if it will be a big deal, but I think it could.
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:
Does anyone feel that this may hurt our chances at signing FA's? Who's going to want to sign with a team and sit on the bench all year? Jacobs didn't play due to injury. Now there is another player not playing due to injury. Look at Shawntee.

Now sure if it will be a big deal, but I think it could.

I don't think it hurts our chances. Look at Whiter, Rogers and Goodwin they all got plugged in right away.

With any luck it will deter immature free agents from signing with the 9ers.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Just look at Jacobs' teammate Mario, he got plugged right in. I honestly thing Jacobs was gonna get some run until that injury in preseason.. probably still not enough run for his liking but would have gotten more. Then he started chirping a bit on twitter etc and Harbaugh put his palm to Jacobs grill and stiff-armed him for 10 weeks.
this guy is a baby! I wish I got millions of dollars to do nothing at all. Do not cut him, sit him as inactive and elevate LMJ if somebody else gets hurt at RB we will need him unfortunately. In the mean time, have Harbaugh, Rathman, Roman talk to him and tell him to STFU
Originally posted by matt49er:
this guy is a baby! I wish I got millions of dollars to do nothing at all. Do not cut him, sit him as inactive and elevate LMJ if somebody else gets hurt at RB we will need him unfortunately. In the mean time, have Harbaugh, Rathman, Roman talk to him and tell him to STFU

So he could possibly fumble the game away against the Giants in the playoffs? No thanks. Cut his ass
[ Edited by YungBird on Dec 8, 2012 at 4:05 PM ]
  • sfout
  • Veteran
its officially on PFT

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/12/08/brandon-jacobs-mad-hes-not-playing-rips-fans-who-criticize-him/
Share 49ersWebzone