There are 422 users in the forums

Brandon Jacobs Suspended (per twitter)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
For a guy who hasn't contributed in any way, he is not worth the trouble. If we don't win the Super Bowl it won't be because we cut him.
Time to break up
Cut this turd and let Jewell Hampton play
Originally posted by picmister:

Brandon Jacobs Instagram handel was Speed4527 but i see he changed it to Speed2727 now, lol

I never liked him

Hope he gets cut right before the post season
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:

Brandon Jacobs Instagram handel was Speed4527 but i see he changed it to Speed2727 now, lol

I never liked him

Wow.....what a classless dueche......Now we are caught in-between a rock and hard place. Do we cut his a** to free up a roster spot but risk him going to a rival team with info about the offense?
Originally posted by YungBird:
Wouldn't doubt it lulz

Jacobs is a b***h. f**k this loser
Damn that's low. You'd think with him being in the league for so long, he would know not to post that sh*t even if he feels that way. Not many rookies would stoop that low.

Just more reason to have LMJ as our #2 RB. If Jacobs doesn't like it, tough sh*t. As others have said, he didn't do much with the carries he's gotten. Has no right to talk sh*t and slam the team. F**k him.
Originally posted by sfout:
Wow.....what a classless dueche......Now we are caught in-between a rock and hard place. Do we cut his a** to free up a roster spot but risk him going to a rival team with info about the offense?

We should just suspend him for the rest of the season
  • sfout
  • Veteran

that would free up the roster spot and tie his a** to the post to rot lol.
He was foolish to think he would beat out Hunter in the first place for #2 reps. Dixon has special teams value and clearly wants it more. Jacobs is probably hurting his chances of signing with another team when his contract is up. No one wants an aging vet who can't accept his role. Teams will notice this behavior.

I never liked him

That might be the only thing keeping him here, but then again, what's to keep him from going out of his own way to do it himself even while he's still on the roster?

Honestly, I hope that stuff is leaked and he is released. He is worthless on this team. I'd rather have Dixon and Jewel Hampton running with the football.

that would free up the roster spot and tie his a** to the post to rot lol.

def, he needs to be punished for acting like a child
  • MarkD
  • Veteran
He is a Giant tool
Originally posted by verb1der:
Originally posted by LambdaChi49:
I have no doubt in my mind now that this a*****e gave our plays to the Giants.

I said this after the game, and people laughed at me!

What do we do with him? I want him off the team.
Originally posted by LambdaChi49:
I have no doubt in my mind now that this a*****e gave our plays to the Giants.

Feel the same way. Even if the 9ers were off that day, they shouldn't have lost the way they did...........
Jacobs being Jacobs? who would have thought.

Plenty of people predicted this being an awful signing when it first happened. He is just being the douche he has always been. Dont get why we wanted some washed up scrub from the giants anyways. f**k Jacobs. f**k the giants.
Share 49ersWebzone