There are 50 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

L. James vs, Gore

To me, this is reading too much between the lines. If James, and that is a big "if", has a problem with one of the greatest 49er running backs of all time, I am sure he can take it up with Gore and does not have to refer to twitter.
If LMJ feels that strong about it, he needs to prove himself when he gets his shot. Go big kid! Gore is the man still!
True... I said earlier I wish it was all cumbya it the locker room. But dont be fooled, add to it what just happened to Alex, He does not really want LaMicheal to hit the field for the unknown if nothing else. Remember Gore even had a problem sharing to with Hunter. its an ego thing.... Competition I love it........May the best player take the field.
[ Edited by D-NOTTE on Dec 5, 2012 at 9:39 PM ]
I think the OP is reading way too much into it and I think Twitter is useless and lame ALL OF THE TIME, it has zero value.
Originally posted by fropwns:
To me, this is reading too much between the lines. If James, and that is a big "if", has a problem with one of the greatest 49er running backs of all time, I am sure he can take it up with Gore and does not have to refer to twitter.

This stuff has gone on forever...without twitter making it everyone's business! People have little sense about what to put out there...or not. Go to a HS basketball game and watch the kids in the stands texting each other rather than watching the game...weird!
I doubt it was all cum-by-ya in all the Championship winning locker rooms. LMJ needs to step up and handle this with Frank and the coaches BEHIND CLOSED DOORS.
really?...
Originally posted by SFTifoso:
I doubt it was all cum-by-ya in all the Championship winning locker rooms. LMJ needs to step up and handle this with Frank and the coaches BEHIND CLOSED DOORS.

I'm sure they are toldd to do that but the younger generation today express themselves differently. Thats why a lot of things on twitter may seem really stupid but it means something to many
I can't say that you are reading too much into it or not but I will say that LMJ finishes most of Frank's big runs into the endzone in which Gore was dragged down due to The Tank on an Empty Tank. A younger Gore would have made it all the way. He just doesn't have the gas to take it all the way like he used to. Yet hes still an efficient RB or will he be the same without Hunter giving him those breaks ? because we all know Jacobs is lunging right into the pile and that will leave us with a predictablerunning game. With LMj and Kaep u have no idea what is going to happen and without Manningham we need some more options.
LMJ reminds me of Michael Bennett
Yeah but did he smirk?
METL
Originally posted by SFTifoso:

Why do you think there is a beef between James and Gore?
Originally posted by D-NOTTE:
Via Twitter.

LaMichael James: People degrade others who they feel threaten by (jealousy) it applies in all aspects of life think about it...
Wednesday, December 5, 2012 at 18:23:14
LaMichael James: So many people want to see others fail and most of them see each other everyday ...
Wednesday, December 5, 2012 at 18:18:27

Thinking about what Frank recently said about LaMicheal just want to run fast and is impatient do you think James is firing back subliminaly? I kinda do, tho I wish it was all "cum-by-ya" in the locker room I'm not a fool. Am I reading to much into this? Sunday can't get here fast enough
//
Are you for real? I mean seriously...this is a joke, right? Please tell me this is a joke.

If it's not....

....WAY too much time on your hands. WAY too much.
Settle this s**t on the field and not on twitter.