LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 306 users in the forums

L. James vs, Gore

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by dtg_9er:
Frank knows his time is over. James is Harbaugh's guy and once he gets into a game...goodbye Frank, there's a seat right over there next to Alex...have a nice day. Oh, but your still the starter, just don't go on the field.

JK!

I wouldnt go that far. Maybe he's scared because of what he just saw happened in that situation
Originally posted by D-NOTTE:
Originally posted by dtg_9er:
Frank knows his time is over. James is Harbaugh's guy and once he gets into a game...goodbye Frank, there's a seat right over there next to Alex...have a nice day. Oh, but your still the starter, just don't go on the field.

JK!

I wouldnt go that far. Maybe he's scared because of what he just saw happened in that situation

Yes, even though I was joking there is a modicum of truth. Gore has been one of Smith's biggest backers and I'm sure he knows his years are numbered...Jacobs, James, Hunter...lots of competition.
Originally posted by KegBert:
I highly doubt he is referring to gore in those tweets. For one, gore didn't even say anything bad about him and 2 gore would slap the taste out LMJ's mouth lol.

Either way I think the dude should dump the whole twitter thing all together. Some people just can't handle social media and he strikes me as one of them.

You dont think the bold is a big fat " you dont know how to ball." "you dont know what your doing". And when Frank insinuated because the hole arent wide open like at Oregon he cant hit them...I did think Gore went a little to far when I first read this a few days ago.

Didn't Gore compare it to his time in Miami? He talked about how college is different. He said James has to be more patient in the NFL. I thought Gore was being very helpful with him.
Originally posted by BrianGO:
Originally posted by KegBert:
I highly doubt he is referring to gore in those tweets. For one, gore didn't even say anything bad about him and 2 gore would slap the taste out LMJ's mouth lol.

Either way I think the dude should dump the whole twitter thing all together. Some people just can't handle social media and he strikes me as one of them.

You dont think the bold is a big fat " you dont know how to ball." "you dont know what your doing". And when Frank insinuated because the hole arent wide open like at Oregon he cant hit them...I did think Gore went a little to far when I first read this a few days ago.

Didn't Gore compare it to his time in Miami? He talked about how college is different. He said James has to be more patient in the NFL. I thought Gore was being very helpful with him.

I can see that. All in how you read it
  • Jiks
Didn't he sign with the Heat 2 season ago ?
[ Edited by JiksJuicy on Dec 5, 2012 at 8:53 PM ]
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:
Wasn't he traded to the Heat 2 season ago ?

WHAT?

WHAT?

la
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:

WHAT?

LaMicheal not LeBron......lol
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:

WHAT?

Dont be a douche!
  • sfout
  • Veteran
So wait let me get this straight? A football player makes a generic reference to people being jealous and how it applies to everyday life and it immediately means it has to do with football and only football? How do Gore's comments about James' desire to go full tilt rather then wait for a hole come across as negative? Sure sounds like he is just saying that James is still learning to play at the NFL pace, not exactly a dig.......

SMH this forum is full of stretches and selective reading......

What Gore said was that James had improved which ever rookie should do.
Originally posted by sfout:
So wait let me get this straight? A football player makes a generic reference to people being jealous and how it applies to everyday life and it immediately means it has to do with football and only football? How do Gore's comments about James' desire to go full tilt rather then wait for a hole come across as negative? Sure sounds like he is just saying that James is still learning to play at the NFL pace, not exactly a dig.......

SMH this forum is full of stretches and selective reading......

Exactly... This is your interpretation. To make light of it. respected but excuse us for reading into it another way. People drop subliminals all the time most just dont catch them. Do you listen to rap.. I'm sure they do......
  • buck
  • Veteran
I can see that. All in how you read it

Not entirely. There can be a huge difference between what you read, or want to read, and what was actually said.

Your summary does not seem very accurate.

Here is a link to Gore's comments.

http://www.sacbee.com/2012/12/05/5031475/rookie-james-says-hes-ready-and.html
Originally posted by BrianGO:

Watched the video of Gore and that's exactly what he was saying, but James isn't necessarily going to take it that way. Interesting that Harbaugh drafted James because he could disappear into the line and suddenly pop out the other side...defense loses him in the muddle of bodies. Sounds a lot like Gore.
I love it

last quarter of the season and uneasy, heated competition at both QB and RB

ya'll may disagree but this is the kind of s**t that lights fires under people's asses and makes them stronger

I feel a sixth lombardi riding down market street in sixty days

Our Time is Neigh
Share 49ersWebzone