LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 367 users in the forums

L. James vs, Gore

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Via Twitter.

LaMichael James: People degrade others who they feel threaten by (jealousy) it applies in all aspects of life think about it...
Wednesday, December 5, 2012 at 18:23:14
LaMichael James: So many people want to see others fail and most of them see each other everyday ...
Wednesday, December 5, 2012 at 18:18:27

Thinking about what Frank recently said about LaMicheal just want to run fast and is impatient do you think James is firing back subliminaly? I kinda do, tho I wish it was all "cum-by-ya" in the locker room I'm not a fool. Am I reading to much into this? Sunday can't get here fast enough
[ Edited by D-NOTTE on Dec 5, 2012 at 7:41 PM ]
He can't handle Gore's trash talkin.

lol

rookie.
james does seem like an aggorant sob like jacobs so it must be true.
Both of yall are reading into franks comments if indeed lmj's comments are about his and tanks interactions.
I want to see James do well. Very well. But he needs to quit going on Twitter and making it sound like he needs a slathering of Vagisil.

Just TCB between the lines.
[ Edited by DelCed2486 on Dec 5, 2012 at 7:46 PM ]
Funny
I highly doubt he is referring to gore in those tweets. For one, gore didn't even say anything bad about him and 2 gore would slap the taste out LMJ's mouth lol.

Either way I think the dude should dump the whole twitter thing all together. Some people just can't handle social media and he strikes me as one of them.
Originally posted by KegBert:
I highly doubt he is referring to gore in those tweets. For one, gore didn't even say anything bad about him and 2 gore would slap the taste out LMJ's mouth lol.

Either way I think the dude should dump the whole twitter thing all together. Some people just can't handle social media and he strikes me as one of them.

You dont think the bold is a big fat " you dont know how to ball." "you dont know what your doing". And when Frank insinuated because the hole arent wide open like at Oregon he cant hit them...I did think Gore went a little to far when I first read this a few days ago.
The real question is can LaMichael James out-dance Frank Gore
wtf did i just read

Gore knows what he is talking about. LMJ better shut his ass up and listen to one of the better rbs in the league.
Has nothing to do with Gore.

METL
Originally posted by YungAce:
Has nothing to do with Gore.

METL

Is that your final answer?
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
wtf did i just read

English?!?!?!?
Originally posted by D-NOTTE:
Originally posted by KegBert:

You dont think the bold is a big fat " you dont know how to ball." "you dont know what your doing". And when Frank insinuated because the hole arent wide open like at Oregon he cant hit them...I did think Gore went a little to far when I first read this a few days ago.

The first post really connects with what was said by Gore to me
Share 49ersWebzone