LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 261 users in the forums

L. James vs, Gore

Shop Find 49ers gear online
For those of you who are young enough to enjoy the twitter age, I'm way past caring where everyone eats, do you think James' twittering is a sign of being an outsider on the team? Is he lonely? No one to talk to? Or is this a cheap way to be on center stage?
Twitter is evil!
If LMJ is reffering to Gore´s comments, and that´s IF he should shut it and prove him wrong. Frank regulary turns lost yards into gains, he had 1000yards with Hostler and with raye at a time when everybody knew what the play would be.
Originally posted by nevadalove9ers2:
Originally posted by IdahoNiner:
LOL what a joke this guy is. If he had earned a spot on the gameday actives, he would have been activated. The idea that Harbaugh is keeping him Inactive because of some sort of vendetta, or because the depth ahead of him is sooo good, or that he is just keeping him there to "develope" is a joke, and one of the most proposterous things i have heard this season. He has Dixon and Jacobs ahead of him now that Hunter is hurt. They arent exactly world beaters.

Could it possibly be that he just frankly isaint that good and hasnt shown what they drafted him for in practice? Cant block as a third down back, cant catch, cant contribute on PT, runs into his blockers, and cant get past the first guy to make contact? No that couldnt possibly be why he is inactive.

Fact of the matter is, you shouldn't need to develope a second round RB. RB is one of the few positions in professional football where they should pretty much be plug and play when drafted that early. I smell bust written all over this guy, and his attitude stinks. I hope im wrong, i really do, because we could really use a back to exploit the edges, but i just dont see it from LMJ, who was mostly a between the tackles runner in College. I dont care who he is refuring to in these tweets if anyone, but his tweets about being inactive are f**king ridiculous. Earn your spot kid and STFU.
my biggest fear with lmj is this might be true. Running backs for the most part have been plugnplay in the nfl. We havent been so explosive on offense that another explosive player wasn't needed. I think if he was flashing in practice we would have seen him. I sure hope the kids a gamer. My understanding is that oregons practice aren't for the faint of heart.the kid must be tough. Lets hope if he plays, that him and kaep light the field on fire. If we could get hot we could probably win the superbowl before the nfl figured out what happened.

I agree with you.

Nevertheless, there is just too much animosity directed towards the kid, who may be just venting some frustration over not having the opportunity to show what he's got. He believes in himself. And he's not afraid to say so. I like that. He may be the real deal . . . we don't know. Give him the chance to prove himself instead of heaping abuse on him. Calm down!

We definitely need a running back with "quick twitch" shiftiness and speed, who can take it to the house on any play, from anywhere on the field.

The team has an OC who doesn't show great aptitude in the passing game. All the more reason that we need more weapons in the run game. Jcaobs and Dixon are not the answer. Pray that this guy is.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
highly doubt it's about Gore. I'm sure he appreciates everything Gore is trying to teach him. That would be like Jenkins getting pissed at Moss when he gives him tips.
More soap opera crap.

Play the damn game and save that garbage for the house-wives.
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
highly doubt it's about Gore. I'm sure he appreciates everything Gore is trying to teach him. That would be like Jenkins getting pissed at Moss when he gives him tips.

Agreed . . . I doubt he's so immature that he felt the need to respond to Gore's relatively mild criticism via twitter. He has to be bright enough to know that would win him zero friends in the locker room.
or could it be that fans are talking smack to him?
Not going to hate on LMJ until I see him play.
may Gore is the reason why Glenn Coffee retired.

Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:
may Gore is the reason why Glenn Coffee retired.

He found god and a gun
  • buck
  • Veteran
I would like to see James on the field.

I hope to heel that he runs the ball as well as he runs his mouth.
what did frank say? what does this have to do with him?

lol LMJ is an emo cat on twitter.. he has no chill
Originally posted by bayarealuv:
what did frank say? what does this have to do with him?

lol LMJ is an emo cat on twitter.. he has no chill

all i read what that gore said LMJ needed to get better at being patient. and he's gotten better since the season started.

The Inconvient Truth!!!!
Share 49ersWebzone