L. James vs, Gore

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by D-NOTTE:
Originally posted by YungAce:
Has nothing to do with Gore.

METL

Is that your final answer?

maybe
I will tell you this. I dont remember gore ever really talking about in coming running backs negatvly. Either lmj sucks or lmj is really good and gore feels threatened. I hope its ladder! Because we really need a change of pace in the backfield. With a change of pace we have a historicly good running game. We often looked marginal when hunter went down.
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
wtf did i just read

English?!?!?!?

Do you speak it!!
I sure hope he's not talking s..t... I realy like lmj shoot I was gonna let him sighn my jordans... but gore is our rock.. the rook better stay in his place. This is the last thing are team needs...but then again if it makes them both run harder that what the hell. Ju..st do your talkin with your feet
If he was anything for Gore to truly worry about, LMJ would have been on the field long ago.
Originally posted by Allx9er:
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
wtf did i just read

English?!?!?!?

Do you speak it!!

Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
If he was anything for Gore to truly worry about, LMJ would have been on the field long ago.

Same some said about Alex. But please I do not wish to talk about that... Sorry I even said it
Maybe he's jealous of Frank Gore's 8597 career rushing yards to his 0 career rushing yards.

Franks a player 2X's
I totally thought this exact thing when I saw those tweets!

From about 30 minutes ago

LaMichael James ‏@LaMichaelJames I'm In Popeyes trying out all the drinks lol and I got noticed how embarrassing

LaMichael James ‏@LaMichaelJames I'm In Popeyes trying out all the drinks lol and I got noticed how embarrassing

thats a pretty lame tweet.

Sounds like my niece's tweet: "In line at burger king. My cell went off. Tee hee."
Frank knows his time is over. James is Harbaugh's guy and once he gets into a game...goodbye Frank, there's a seat right over there next to Alex...have a nice day. Oh, but your still the starter, just don't go on the field.

JK!
Originally posted by Young2Rice:

Sounds like my niece's tweet: "In line at burger king. My cell went off. Tee hee."
Yea
Originally posted by Young2Rice:

Yea

Yup . . . kind of a dweeb
Share 49ersWebzone