There are 134 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Harbaugh Coaches Approval Rating Thread

Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
Originally posted by SwissNiner1255:
F, for the unacceptable and unfair benching of A. Smith, the "clutch" QB who won it last year in Detroit on 4th down, who is 20-6 under Harbaugh, who threw the Catch III and whose QB rating this year is one of the NFL's best. Harbaugh must be out of his mind !

I think Harbaugh put together a great plan this week. As for Kaep we have to give it time. Anyone who thought there wouldn't be a learning curve is crazy.

Are you telling me that we are in a rebuilding mode this year ? If he sticks to Kaep, Harbaugh is actually going to ruin this year's opportunity to get to the SB. Letting the concussed KW on the filed in the NFC Championship game last year already did a lot of good to the team. In my opinion, Harbaugh's judgement is questionable, let's face it !

Disagree. Jim thinks Kaep gives us a better chance. The more Kaep plays the better he will get. There are four more games before the playoffs. Do the math.
Two of these games are at NE and at Seattle and we are 1 and 1/2 game ahead of Seattle. Do the math. Cheers.
Originally posted by Chief:
Ok, coach has changed this team, made us better. However, with the recent benching of a playoff winning, league stat leading QB, the continued play of a kicker that obviously is done, questionable use of the draft class and other subjects.

What is your current approval rating of HarbaugIh? I personally think the benching of Smith could ruin our season, and I am far from the biggest Smith supporter. Plus, Akers should of been replaced three weeks ago. I give Harbaugh a D minus right now.

A
B
C
D
F

I was drunk and scorned from the loss when I wrote this, but I still only give him a C.
F, for the unacceptable and unfair benching of A. Smith, the "clutch" QB who won it last year in Detroit on 4th down, who is 20-6 under Harbaugh, who threw the Catch III and whose QB rating this year is one of the NFL's best. Harbaugh must be out of his mind !

I think Harbaugh put together a great plan this week. As for Kaep we have to give it time. Anyone who thought there wouldn't be a learning curve is crazy.

Are you telling me that we are in a rebuilding mode this year ? If he sticks to Kaep, Harbaugh is actually going to ruin this year's opportunity to get to the SB. Letting the concussed KW on the filed in the NFC Championship game last year already did a lot of good to the team. In my opinion, Harbaugh's judgement is questionable, let's face it !

Disagree. Jim thinks Kaep gives us a better chance. The more Kaep plays the better he will get. There are four more games before the playoffs. Do the math.
Two of these games are at NE and at Seattle and we are 1 and 1/2 game ahead of Seattle. Do the math. Cheers.

So what? You're saying we've lost already? Let's just say we do lose to both those teams. I feel we still make the postseason by beating Miami and Arizona. As long as we get in we have a chance. The NY Giants at this time last year were being written off for dead.
Originally posted by Chief:
I was drunk and scorned from the loss when I wrote this, but I still only give him a C.

I give him an A
C

Maturity comes to mind...
The way the Manning/CK/Smith QB saga's have been handled
Questionable calls & clock management
When we should be "on" we're flat
The team has been inconsistent this year. They have come out flat 4-5 times now. I really think the team has Giants-esque "wait until the playoffs mentality" sometimes. this boggles my mind considering this group has not won anything.
There was a play either on the game tying drive or the game winning drive by the Rams, where a WR clearly bobbled the ball on the sideline. I was yelling at the TV "THROW THE FLAG!". Either he needs better guys around him to help him with these challenges or he needs to pay closer attention to his players. Goldson clearly showed with his body gestures that the receiver bobbled the ball while going out of bounds. while pleading his case to the refs!
[ Edited by paperplanemedia on Dec 3, 2012 at 7:16 AM ]
C for this game. A for his tenure. We are fortunate to have a coach like Harbaugh and Miami better be ready next week.. they are going to get crushed.

So what? You're saying we've lost already? Let's just say we do lose to both those teams. I feel we still make the postseason by beating Miami and Arizona. As long as we get in we have a chance. The NY Giants at this time last year were being written off for dead.
I am not saying these two games are already lost, but just that we do not really have time to groom a QB at this stage of the season. And I admit that I would not feel comfortable with the first place in the NFC West on the line at Seattle with CK at QB. Just my opinion...
tony dungy says harbaugh is the last coach in the nfl he would wish to fist fight
In every loss the 9ers have suffered this season, it can be pinned to being out-coached. Whether its time management or play calling or scheming, we have been handily out-coached in the losses. Is the team talent masking a deficiency in an overly confident and aggressive coach? What coach would really call that pistol option pitch play? And the pass play on first down with under two minutes left? Josh McDaniels maybe, but thats it. Harbaugh's arrogance is a double-edged sword. He is willing to go for the kill and at the same time leave his team vulnerable and exposed.

The longest winning streak for the Niners this season is a paltry 2 games. And Jeff Fisher has embarrassed the 9ers staff twice in less than a month. Is the Harbaugh luster starting to fade for anyone else, or am I just overreacting? Harbaugh is great compared to the litany of horrible coaches to come before him, but is he the savior deserving of blind trust? That should be earned over a longer time than just one incredible and unexpected season of greatness.
My loyalty to coach is waining. Coming out flat is all on the coaches. I don't mind the Ls its expected its how the Ls happen that bothers me.
Yea, let's get rid of the dude. Fire har-blah now!

Keep Harbaugh tho. At least this one didn't lose to Charlie batch.
Never thought I'd say this after last year's magical season, but I flat out don't like Harbaugh.
Originally posted by 9erguy:
C for this game. A for his tenure. We are fortunate to have a coach like Harbaugh and Miami better be ready next week.. they are going to get crushed.

this.