There are 240 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS MIAMI DOLPHINS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 14)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
The Dolphins scored 16 points on the Patriots. I can easily see the Niners defense holding them to about 6.
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
Originally posted by Oregon49erfan:
I'm feeling good about this game. I'm probably crazy, but I'm even starting Kaep over Brady in my fantasy league this week.

It will be interesting to see how he responds to the loss last week. I think he will probably do well and im hoping for a great game. If he doesn't play well, we should probably consider going back to Smith.

in the playoffs? ur trippin

This
I know some very nice Floridians who are flying in to watch the game. Can we not abuse Dolphins fans please? Can we stick up for Dolphins fans when they are being abused? Let's try to clean up our image which has been getting increasingly thuggish recently. I know this may be a strange concept for some, but "good guys" are actually good sports. They're usually respectful and at least somewhat courteous. It's the "bad guys" who act otherwise. So, let's try to be nice to Dolphin fans who are brave enough to come into the lion's den this weekend.
  • THEB
  • Veteran
If Kaep cant play well against the DOLPHINS, then he needs to hold the clipboard. Alex can beat the dolphins with his eyes closed and a broken throwing arm with no fingers on that hand.
Originally posted by pelos21:
I'm feeling good about this game. I'm probably crazy, but I'm even starting Kaep over Brady in my fantasy league this week.

It will be interesting to see how he responds to the loss last week. I think he will probably do well and im hoping for a great game. If he doesn't play well, we should probably consider going back to Smith.

This

well, it is not playoffs for me this week. and I still have Brady for playoffs, but I actually think Kaep may outscore Brady this week in fantasy football.
Ginn better not see a single offensive snap. Those should all go to Jenkins. There no possible way he can be worse than Ginn.
Originally posted by pelos21:

This

well, it is not playoffs for me this week. and I still have Brady for playoffs, but I actually think Kaep may outscore Brady this week in fantasy football.

These are the weeks for dark knight sleepers !!
Originally posted by GNielsen:
The Dolphins scored 16 points on the Patriots. I can easily see the Niners defense holding them to about 6.

my prediction was 28-6 niners
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Go, Niners, go!
Kaepernick, step your game up.

Originally posted by THEB:
If Kaep cant play well against the DOLPHINS, then he needs to hold the clipboard. Alex can beat the dolphins with his eyes closed and a broken throwing arm with no fingers on that hand.

The QB thread was locked for a reason. Any further attempts to continue the argument in this thread gets 25% plus a suspension.
Originally posted by IdahoNiner:
Ginn better not see a single offensive snap. Those should all go to Jenkins. There no possible way he can be worse than Ginn.

Jenkins could fumble. The good thing about Ginn is that his hands are so bad that he can never establish possession. So, no fumbles.
I'd like to see Kap go off, Jenkins take the top off the D, LMJ break 1-2 loose, the OL take back the LOS (against a GOOD front today), and Aldon Smith claiming souls by the handful.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran

This.
Originally posted by WRATHman44:
I'd like to see Kap go off, Jenkins take the top off the D, LMJ break 1-2 loose, the OL take back the LOS (against a GOOD front today), and Aldon Smith claiming souls by the handful.

Originally posted by mayo49:

This.

It is time for the 49ers to come out and take back what is theirs!
Share 49ersWebzone