There are 209 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS MIAMI DOLPHINS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 14)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Go niners, gameday fools. Hope Kap plays great today. Dolphins are horrible against the pass, and horrible against mobile QBs.
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Go niners, gameday fools. Hope Kap plays great today. Dolphins are horrible against the pass, and horrible against mobile QBs.

Hell yes I hope we kick their butt today! I'm in need of a Niner win!
Originally posted by Ajanke:

you need a hug bro. I got you

Yes!! lol. GO Niners!!

Handies are always better when the hooker is crying
For those going to the game, gates open @ 9 am.

Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:
Originally posted by jimmythegreekjr:
Originally posted by socalfan21:
We will win... I know this because of our schedule pattern.

Yeah, W-W-L-W-W-L-W-W-T-W-W-L. This means we will beat Miami and New England, Lose to Seattle, and Beat Arizona.

then win wild card round and lose in the divisional round.

I am starting to wonder if the people on this forum are all there. If you really believe in this pattern and that it will continue all season then you are a few bricks short of a load! Beat New England guaranteed and lose to Arizona COME ON MAN!
Go Niners "Fry the Fish"
9ers need to go out and win big to create a little rhythm. start a winning streak throughout the playoffs!

• fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
I will accept nothing short of the total domination of the Fins. I want their women and children to wail and lament their team as they leave.
GameDay b***hes...Woohoo
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by mayo49:
Originally posted by IdahoNiner:
Ginn better not see a single offensive snap. Those should all go to Jenkins. There no possible way he can be worse than Ginn.

This.

if he is worse, we have a major problem. if we lose we have a major problem. there is no reason why we should lose this game but there was no reason why we lost twice to the rams,, yes i know what the score of the first game was
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Originally posted by fly15:
we better win this one, cause the following game

we aint beatin no patriots das fo sho
it would just like our crazy ass team to go up there and win then lose to seatttle and the cards
Originally posted by fropwns:
I will accept nothing short of the total domination of the Fins. I want their women and children to wail and lament their team as they leave.

I like the way you think
Share 49ersWebzone