LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 268 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS MIAMI DOLPHINS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 14)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Gore_21:
http://the506.com/nflmaps/

Bookmark that site. If you scroll down each week they will put up a map link (scroll to week 14) and it will give you a color coded map of who gets what game.

Here is week 14.
http://the506.com/nflmaps/2012/wk14.html

Scroll down and you will see we are a cbs late game and are blue. Then look at the map and you can put your cursor over NC if you need to zoom in. Some weeks the whole state will be 1 color, in this case there are like 4 colors so you will have to hover the mouse over where you live and it will zoom in and give you your color. If it's blue in your area you would get the 9er for that week. Each week the colors change though so next week scroll down and check the color of our game first before looking at the map.

Thanks!
Originally posted by USArmyParatrooper:
Thanks!

Hopefully you understood that. I've been using it for years but it can be confusing the 1st time you use it. So do you end up getting the game?

If you don't get the game go here:
http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/niners/104660-guide-watching-niner-games-internet/page237/

1st post on that page I mention the sites you can stream online.
  • fly15
  • Veteran
we better win this one, cause the following game
Originally posted by fly15:

we aint beatin no patriots das fo sho
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

The line right now is 3.
Originally posted by cwilson830:

The line right now is 3.

Patriots are about to receive a reality check! We are the better team.

I wouldn't be so sure of that. The Patriots have lost to both Baltimore and Seattle, two teams with defenses similar to the Niners. They also lost to the Cardinals. The Patriots are 29th against the pass and 9th against the run. Their 6th in passing and 8th in rushing. The Niners have already beaten Detroit and New Orleans, both of which are rated higher than the Patriots in passing game. The Niners have won in Green Bay and New Orleans, both venues that are at least as hard to play in as Foxboro. New England is 26th in total defense, Niners are second. They are first in total yards of offense, but Detroit is third and the Niner defense was able to shut that down pretty effectively.

I see the Patriots game as a winnable game for the Niners; certainly not easy, but winnable.

Are you a Niner fan?
Originally posted by GNielsen:

I wouldn't be so sure of that. The Patriots have lost to both Baltimore and Seattle, two teams with defenses similar to the Niners. They also lost to the Cardinals. The Patriots are 29th against the pass and 9th against the run. Their 6th in passing and 8th in rushing. The Niners have already beaten Detroit and New Orleans, both of which are rated higher than the Patriots in passing game. The Niners have won in Green Bay and New Orleans, both venues that are at least as hard to play in as Foxboro. New England is 26th in total defense, Niners are second. They are first in total yards of offense, but Detroit is third and the Niner defense was able to shut that down pretty effectively.

I see the Patriots game as a winnable game for the Niners; certainly not easy, but winnable.

I'm not saying the pats will be a cake walk cause I'd be a fool to think so but I def see it winnable.
Heading to the game sunday...anyone know if you get tv signal w/ "rabbit ears". basically just trying to get a.m. games (cbs and fox)

I heard an interesting stat on TV yesterday. The Dolphins' defense ranks 27th in passing yards, and 31st when the opposing QB breaks out of the pocket. With that said, I predict we'll see Colin Kaepernick go over 300 yards passing, add in somewhere around 50 yards rushing, and 2 TDs!

49ers 27 Dolphins 13

Bonus prediction: Aldon Smith adds another 2 sacks to his total.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Go, Niners, go!
  • THEB
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Patriots are about to receive a reality check! We are the better team.

This! We fear no team. Go Niner Red!
"We give no quarter and ask for none" -Jim Harbaugh
[ Edited by Wrathman on Dec 8, 2012 at 5:53 AM ]
Share 49ersWebzone