There are 233 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS MIAMI DOLPHINS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 14)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
This is just the next game on the way to the Superbowl! Where is everyones faith in our team. I can only hope that there are no 49ers that read some of the post on webzone. The post on here would break down even some of the greatest players if they read them. HAVE A LITTLE FAITH IN YOUR TEAM. I never thought that 49er fans were this bad. WTF SCREW IT I'VE GOT ENOUGH FAITH FOR ALL OF US!
Excited to see Lamike!!
Originally posted by fropwns:
I will accept nothing short of the total domination of the Fins. I want their women and children to wail and lament their team as they leave.

Watch much Spartacus?
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Originally posted by dtg_9er:
Watch much Spartacus?

• sfout
  • Veteran
I will accept nothing short of the total domination of the Fins. I want their women and children to wail and lament their team as they leave.

Watch much Spartacus?

I want to see this celebration at least 5 times today!
Originally posted by 2000sooners:
This is just the next game on the way to the Superbowl! Where is everyones faith in our team. I can only hope that there are no 49ers that read some of the post on webzone. The post on here would break down even some of the greatest players if they read them. HAVE A LITTLE FAITH IN YOUR TEAM. I never thought that 49er fans were this bad. WTF SCREW IT I'VE GOT ENOUGH FAITH FOR ALL OF US!

uhhhh, wut? Who is talking trash about the Niners here?
Originally posted by sfout:

Watch much Spartacus?

I want to see this celebration at least 5 times today!

Someone should photoshop Bush's head into one hand and Tannehill's in the other. Cowboy is a MONSTER.
Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Originally posted by fly15:
we better win this one, cause the following game

we aint beatin no patriots das fo sho
it would just like our crazy ass team to go up there and win then lose to seatttle and the cards

Please.... if the Seahawks can beat them we definitely can. Remember we play down to bad teams and play up to good ones. (minus the Giants).
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
do not accuse fans of having some lack of faith just because some of us are a little worried about some troubling aspects of the team. do not attack or paint with a broad brush niner fans kid
Originally posted by WRATHman44:

uhhhh, wut? Who is talking trash about the Niners here?

I know you read webzone alot so I know you have to see all the negativity. I don't see much on page 24 of this thread lol.

• cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by BayArea:

it would just like our crazy ass team to go up there and win then lose to seatttle and the cards

Please.... if the Seahawks can beat them we definitely can. Remember we play down to bad teams and play up to good ones. (minus the Giants).
i wonder why the hell we do that? like i said we have one crazy ass team

Please +1...Arizona beat the Pats in NE, we definitely can beat them.

i wonder why the hell we do that? like i said we have one crazy ass team

I think Harbaugh takes game planning lightly vs crappy teams or maybe the team does. Meanwhile those crappy teams are in their basement studying the piss out of our team. Probably not true but it sure seems that way...lol
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
maybe ginn will give us all of the dolphins secrets.. quick off topic. when we beat them in 85 in the super bowl was that the only super bowl where you can say a team, us, had home field advantage?
GAMED DAY 9ER FANS!
Share 49ersWebzone