LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 249 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS MIAMI DOLPHINS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 14)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Lets hope we don't give away the 4th quarter like the last game....
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Alright Roman lets see how many drives you can kill this week

I would say at least .... all of them
this is a must win game!
Wow! A deep pass for a long gain inside the 20. Now lets not push our luck. Run it on 1st and 2nd. Half ass try for the end zone on 3rd. Akers field goal FTW!
I'm feeling good about this game. I'm probably crazy, but I'm even starting Kaep over Brady in my fantasy league this week.

It will be interesting to see how he responds to the loss last week. I think he will probably do well and im hoping for a great game. If he doesn't play well, we should probably consider going back to Smith.
Can't wait!
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Go, Niners, go!
  • buck
  • Veteran
A win would be nice.

It would help if...

1. the team reduces its penalties.
2. Gore runs well, and the back-ups do their job.
3. Kaepernick eliminates his mistakes.
4. VD, MC, et al have good games.
4. Ackers makes all of his field goal attempts.
5. Aldon Smith gets some sacks.
Originally posted by Oregon49erfan:
I'm feeling good about this game. I'm probably crazy, but I'm even starting Kaep over Brady in my fantasy league this week.

It will be interesting to see how he responds to the loss last week. I think he will probably do well and im hoping for a great game. If he doesn't play well, we should probably consider going back to Smith.

in the playoffs? ur trippin
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Jerry Rice ‏@JerryRice

gotta pick the teams scores? who will have 21? RT @d_hiatus: hmm...ending score of the Niners/Dolphins game will be 21-10 #JerryRiceShoes

Go 49ers!
  • Jiks
It's great to be a good team again. After having to stream pretty much every game the last few years, we have been on Fox pretty much every week in my area. Reminds me of the 90's when we were on Fox every single week.
Lets hope we can get to see a win in HD tv, instead of watching us giving the game away to the sorry azz Rams like last week.
Originally posted by PTulini:
I heard an interesting stat on TV yesterday. The Dolphins' defense ranks 27th in passing yards, and 31st when the opposing QB breaks out of the pocket. With that said, I predict we'll see Colin Kaepernick go over 300 yards passing, add in somewhere around 50 yards rushing, and 2 TDs!

49ers 27 Dolphins 13

Bonus prediction: Aldon Smith adds another 2 sacks to his total.

I'd love to see this happen. And there's a good chance it will!
Originally posted by FourNine49:
Originally posted by PTulini:
I heard an interesting stat on TV yesterday. The Dolphins' defense ranks 27th in passing yards, and 31st when the opposing QB breaks out of the pocket. With that said, I predict we'll see Colin Kaepernick go over 300 yards passing, add in somewhere around 50 yards rushing, and 2 TDs!

49ers 27 Dolphins 13

Bonus prediction: Aldon Smith adds another 2 sacks to his total.

I'd love to see this happen. And there's a good chance it will!

Honestly, I would be slightly disappointed giving up 13 points to the Dolphins at home.
Share 49ersWebzone