There are 68 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS ST LOUIS RAMS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 13)

Originally posted by rxrunner:
actually Fisher isnt complaining
"I'm not implying, I'm just stating facts," he said. "And I'm not complaining. Everybody does it, and Justin does a great job of it. As long as his feet are moving toward the quarterback, it won't get called. It's a legal act. Now if he grabs and pulls backward - a pull and shoot -- it's not necessarily legal but it's not something that's going to be called."

Read more here: http://blogs.sacbee.com/49ers/archives/2012/11/fisher-says-justin-smith-does-a-great-job-in-the-grab-game.html#storylink=cpy

veteran coach that has mastered the art of complaining without complaining.
If Danny Amendola plays then it's gonna be another close game. He's just a total match up problem for the defense.
Originally posted by lamontb:
If Danny Amendola plays then it's gonna be another close game. He's just a total match up problem for the defense.

yea, we need a WR like that. Our biggest matchup problem for other D's is VD.
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:
Originally posted by rxrunner:
actually Fisher isnt complaining
"I'm not implying, I'm just stating facts," he said. "And I'm not complaining. Everybody does it, and Justin does a great job of it. As long as his feet are moving toward the quarterback, it won't get called. It's a legal act. Now if he grabs and pulls backward - a pull and shoot -- it's not necessarily legal but it's not something that's going to be called."

Read more here: http://blogs.sacbee.com/49ers/archives/2012/11/fisher-says-justin-smith-does-a-great-job-in-the-grab-game.html#storylink=cpy

veteran coach that has mastered the art of complaining without complaining.

It's just a ploy for the refs to take an extra look at it. I consider it clever gamesmanship.
Originally posted by lamontb:

I disagree. Jimmy Graham destroyed us last year and is by far a bigger matchup nightmare than Amendola and we shut him down last weekend in the dome. I think the Niners learned their lesson and will put the clamps on Danny's arsenal of 2 yard routes.
My friend just texted me that its official CK7 is our starter anybody heard anything??
Originally posted by 80849er4life:
My friend just texted me that its official CK7 is our starter anybody heard anything??

We are hearing right now, lol.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Mike Sando, ESPN.com ‏@espn_nfcwest

Jim Harbaugh says David Akers is playing hurt. Explains why they looked at kickers.
My girlfriend is definitely not a fan of Harbaugh press conferences.

Its going to be interesting this weekend. He's going to be facing more a focused and prepared division opponent.
Kaepernick to start, just posted on ESPN
[ Edited by JMyaer on Nov 28, 2012 at 12:17 PM ]
Originally posted by JMyaer:
Kaepernick to start, just posted on ESPN

15 minutes late
Oh poor poor Alex Smith....CK7 gonna finish what u started 3 weeks ago....Akers hurt??? Better be his feet...thats the only injury that a kicker should have for failing at his job....Bowman sighned for another 5 years...and we get to play the Lambs on Sunday...life is pretty good this week....
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Originally posted by OregonNiner87:

Its going to be interesting this weekend. He's going to be facing more a focused and prepared division opponent.

BREAKING NEWS!
Originally posted by 80849er4life:
Oh poor poor Alex Smith....CK7 gonna finish what u started 3 weeks ago....Akers hurt??? Better be his feet...thats the only injury that a kicker should have for failing at his job....Bowman sighned for another 5 years...and we get to play the Lambs on Sunday...life is pretty good this week....

What about his legs? back? hamstring? calf? achiles? ribs?

There are a LOT of injuries that could affect a kicker's performance...
Originally posted by Jcool:
Originally posted by OregonNiner87:

BREAKING NEWS!

Usually my post content is a bit lackluster, but I felt like throwing you guys a bone.