LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 209 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS ST LOUIS RAMS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 13)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by jreff22:
Originally posted by Jcool:
Mike Sando, ESPN.com ‏@espn_nfcwest

Jim Harbaugh says David Akers is playing hurt. Explains why they looked at kickers.

he will be replaced then

Now this is a move I find more questionable than the QB hoopla, Akers is the only real player on this roster with a chance of being cut before the end of the season. -He could easily be our "Kyle Williams" in the playoffs this year if we don't look out.
we will win the game
  • lazy
  • Veteran
we will tie the game
Originally posted by lazy:
we will tie the game

the health of my tv does not support this post
this is a big game, must win and not get a damn tie again
Originally posted by Faraz80:
5-0-1 since our loss to the Giants.

I thought we are 4-0-1 since that L to the GMen???? Hawks, Cards, Lambs, Bears, Saints??? Is the BYE considered a WIN???
Got a feeling we win this one (cause the Rams suck at home, worse than Dallas when it comes to dome-crowd allegiance), but really worrisome of all our banged up players. -Rams are a dirty dozen, and laid some cheap-shots last time on our guys, I hope we walk out healthy.
we are going to blow out the rams
Rest in peace Amendola!
Originally posted by RonMexico:
we are going to blow out the rams

I'm glad I read that twice. I thought you left the "out" from the sentence and was saying something none PG.

Originally posted by Oregon49erfan:
Originally posted by 80849er4life:
Oh poor poor Alex Smith....CK7 gonna finish what u started 3 weeks ago....Akers hurt??? Better be his feet...thats the only injury that a kicker should have for failing at his job....Bowman sighned for another 5 years...and we get to play the Lambs on Sunday...life is pretty good this week....

What about his legs? back? hamstring? calf? achiles? ribs?

There are a LOT of injuries that could affect a kicker's performance...

Vagina????
Originally posted by WookieOftheYear:
Jim Thomas ‏@jthom1 Rams WR Danny Amendola (foot) back in walking boot Weds. and did not practice. Also sitting out practice was RB Steven Jackson (foot). . .

DE Robert Quinn (concussion) did not practice as well...
i think akers hurt himself celebrating the 63 yard field goal
Go 49ers!
Wasn't Amendola on the injury report last time we met. Pretty sure he didnt even practice all that week, and stil came in and lit us up?!?!?! Nway this time we gonna have to bottle him up some. We can't just let him run free, every playmaking Ram has to be accounted for this time around!
Share 49ersWebzone