LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 285 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS ST LOUIS RAMS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 13)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Ricky Jean Francois: My Hand is hot. (Insider) lol

Wednesday, November 28, 2012 at 12:14:42
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:
Ricky Jean Francois: My Hand is hot. (Insider) lol

Wednesday, November 28, 2012 at 12:14:42

on a side note, frank gore should stop giving interviews
oops
[ Edited by 49erfaithful49 on Nov 28, 2012 at 1:35 PM ]
Originally posted by 49erfaithful49:

Agreed. Both him and Hunter sound like dummies on television, and I say that in the nicest way possible. Just go out there and do your jobs fellas....thats all that counts.
Hopefully, Kaep will get his revenge this Sunday --- light up them Rams and extend that undefeated streak to 7.
Originally posted by 49erfaithful49:

he's not a good speaker, we've known this for years. don't need to bash one of the all time greats
Originally posted by Faraz80:
Hopefully, Kaep will get his revenge this Sunday --- light up them Rams and extend that undefeated streak to 7.

what streak?
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

what streak?

5-0-1 since our loss to the Giants.
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

what streak?

5-0-1 since our loss to the Giants.

I didn't realize that lol maybe cause that tie felt sorta like a loss

Jim Thomas ‏@jthom1 Rams WR Danny Amendola (foot) back in walking boot Weds. and did not practice. Also sitting out practice was RB Steven Jackson (foot). . .
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by WookieOftheYear:
Jim Thomas ‏@jthom1 Rams WR Danny Amendola (foot) back in walking boot Weds. and did not practice. Also sitting out practice was RB Steven Jackson (foot). . .

hopefully they play
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by WookieOftheYear:

Off topic from the game but thought everyone should see this.

Drew rosenhaus talking about 49ers salary cap managers:

They're one of the most aggressive teams that I visited. They've got a whole team dedicated to the salary cap. Paraag Marathe is a very dedicated guy. He's got Brian Hampton. They've got a third member who I haven't dealt with directly. But they outsmart a lot of people with the way that they manage the salary cap and the situation.

http://blogs.mercurynews.com/49ers/2012/11/27/agent-drew-rosenhaus-on-bowman-deal-the-49ers-outsmart-a-lot-of-people-with-the-way-they-manage-the-salary-cap/

Recipe for a Dynasty:
1. One of if not the most talented teams in the NFL - Check
2. One of the best cap guys in the NFL - Check
3. One of the best GMs in the NFL - Check
4. One of the best owners in the NFL - Check
5. One of the best Head Coaches in the NFL - Check
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Nov 28, 2012 at 2:17 PM ]
Let's see if Colin can end the two game trend. Apparently he's got the double whammy. We haven't one three in a row all year. No 1st time niner starter has ever one three in a row. Rooting for you CK. Beat the Rams.
Share 49ersWebzone