LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 219 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS ST LOUIS RAMS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 13)

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Please post all the game day happenings here. ALL reactions and observations from the game go here. However, if you have something like an end of quarter analysis thread you would like to post go ahead and make it it's own thread. Please make sure someone didn't beat you to it before you post it. All threads that are posted out of the game day thread will be deleted and the user may be warned. In the cases where it is appropriate to merge threads (like if an injury happens and everyone reports it at the same time) we will do so.

If you want a more interactive experience please check the live chat:http://49erswebzone.com/chat.shtmlINFO:

Where: St. Louis, Misss**thole

When : Sunday, December 2, 2012

Time: 10:00 AM
Post all your pregame musings in this thread. All other threads will be merged.

Go Niners!
didnt see mod make this, so ill start this for them.

Go KAEP! GO 49ERS!
Surprising one hasn't been put up yet but everyone is so excited about the win yesterday. As for the Rams not taking them lightly at all. I think we will play much better and won't come out flat this time. Will be a tough road matchup but no reason we don't come out on top if we play our game.
hope we dont get a tie again lol
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
get off to a good start, impose our will on them with our defense. the last bad game they had was the tie so i hope and trust they will play with a chip on thier shoulder,,, if the jets can go in there and win,, damn we should be able to. do not come out and play like its ten am in the morning like we did vs the vikes the last time we were in the midwest.. and please for the sake of god, stop with the penalties on both sides of the ball.. my two daughters with thier new willis and vernon jerseys will be there and those are two pretty intense voices for us Thier husbands have never taken them to a niner game,, they should be very scared of what those two girls are capable of doing amongst the enemy fans
I hope we destroy the Rams. No way that should even be a tie. Amandola beat us with a bum shoulder. An almost shameful performance by the defense and special team.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
our D has come around. Blowout in St.Loui
Bring Whitner closer to LOS for run support, bump the speedy WRs and have Goldson double over the top, keep the pressure on Bradford to minimize any deep threats. Do this on D alone will keep from getting out of hand early like last time. I was predicting a blow out of at least 3+ TD scores. Now, I see us winning by 10-13 pts and running out the clock.
amandola is a beast and that is no lie...still predicting the 49ers to win though.

• Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Mr. Amendola needs to meet Mr. Goldson.
This year:
win-win-loss
win-win loss
win-win-tie (Rams)
win-win-????? (Rams)
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
Mr. Amendola needs to meet Mr. Goldson.

Lol that little injury prone f**ker will die if he gets hit by goldson
  • Cjez