There are 139 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS ST LOUIS RAMS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 13)

Rams are going down..... Down down down
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SportsFan:
Division games are tough. Especially after two physical games. Gotta bring our A game.

I think we're going to kill them.
Originally posted by mayo49:
Division games are tough. Especially after two physical games. Gotta bring our A game.

Our defense struggles with Powerbacks and fast slot receivers. And the Rams just so happen to have both
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Aacadena:

Our defense struggles with Powerbacks and fast slot receivers. And the Rams just so happen to have both

Yeah, they have some good players, but I still think we'll beat them going away.
[ Edited by mayo49 on Nov 27, 2012 at 10:43 PM ]
Yeah, they have some good players, but I still think we'll beat them going away.

Doesn't your penis have to tingle?
No, I think we are going to murder these guys. I don't think our defense is going to come out flat. I don't think they're going to successfully convert TWO fake punts for first downs. And I don't think we'll have any problems with throwing an unprepared QB midway into the game.
I'm excited for this game. A chance for kaep to get pay back for a tie

Harbaugh is prolly pretty upset about being out coached last time.. Or Atleast out tricked lol he takes that stuff personal.

St Louis does have some talent and has an underrated defense.

Luckily we are a good road team... I feel like we are a better road team than home team for whatever reasons!

If Alex starts then I'm ok with that too! Maybe be can blindside Dunbar! Lmao Jp but whoever is quarterback has my confidence and I think either way we win this game.
Niners are going to be pissed that we tied these guys. We're going to blow them out.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran

Doesn't your penis have to tingle?

[ Edited by mayo49 on Nov 27, 2012 at 11:21 PM ]
Janoris Jenkins will play this game with Cortland Finnegan on the other side. RIP our passing game
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Janoris Jenkins will play this game with Cortland Finnegan on the other side. RIP our passing game

were gonna torch those a*****es. i have a feeling VD is gonna be huge in this game but moss and hopefully jenkins will get a couple plays at the same time and scare the s**t out of their DBs. thats way too much speed to cover at once
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Go, Niners, go!
  • VDSF
  • Veteran
Originally posted by marshniners24:

Hello VD, Walker, Moss, Jenkins

Janoris and Cortland can have fun with Crabs and Manningham
We have a tendency of coming out flat after 2 wins.
Can NOT come out unprepared like we have been after 2 game win streaks.
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
were gonna torch those a*****es. i have a feeling VD is gonna be huge in this game but moss and hopefully jenkins will get a couple plays at the same time and scare the s**t out of their DBs. thats way too much speed to cover at once

read the word torch as touch and was so confused