LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 225 users in the forums

Should Frank play against Arizona?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Should Frank play against Arizona?

Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
I wonder if Frank is really going to play Monday? I wouldn't put it past Harbaugh to be bluffing.

If he doesn't then it's really going to be tough to play our game plan, can't count on AS if there is no Gore

Not that Gore wont be missed, but Hunter is no slouch. I also wouldn't mind seeing Jacobs.

Gore would probably be the third back if he doesn't play
  • Chief
  • Veteran
Of course Frank should play, wtf?
Originally posted by Chief:

dude couldn't even breath on the sideline last week. It's not like it's total crazy talk.
[ Edited by Oakland-Niner on Oct 28, 2012 at 9:06 PM ]
  • Chief
  • Veteran

dude couldn't even breath on the sideline last weak. It's not like it's total crazy talk.

Crazy talk!!!!!!!! Shove some tubes down his throat, give him some meds and feed him the ball.

dude couldn't even breath on the sideline last week. It's not like it's total crazy talk.
Its crazy talk knowing that he has practiced all week with no problems.
Originally posted by WookieOftheYear:

Its crazy talk knowing that he has practiced all week with no problems.

CGI
I hope they unleash Jacobs and keep running it up the middle, beating up the Cardinals DL and testing their secondary with a few deep shots as well. Arizona has the same vulnerabilities as Seattle, they are weak up the middle, linebackers overpursue, get run over, their secondary players however are worse at tackling than the Seahawks so if Gore/Jacobs/Hunter can get to the 2nd level, they should have some major high yield plays going for them.
My biggest concern is that a hard shot to the ribs might cause a fumble. Let him rest.
Originally posted by SanFranAddic:
My biggest concern is that a hard shot to the ribs might cause a fumble. Let him rest.

Agree.

If you have to absolutely use him...just dress him and use him sparingly.
So should I bench Gore in favor of Hunter? (Fantasy)

I am glad that once the game was in hand, we let Gore sit and preserve his body. This was indeed a good win
Share 49ersWebzone