There are 143 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Lets all CALM down

Originally posted by MrTruth:
Originally posted by 49erbossdoggy:
lets hope our coaches can give alex the tools to play his best on Thurs.

They're going to need it on Thurs...

You sure love to laugh at your own comments don't you.
Originally posted by defenderDX:
Honestly after that 1st pick I expected it to not turn into a big deal. He's not going to be perfect, and sure he's going to throw picks like every QB. I expected the offense to rebound or at least Alex to. Take the Lions game of last year for example. He had a sketchy game and threw a bad pick, but, he shook it off and threw the game winning TD. I expected something similar to that.... Very disappointed to say the least.

We also expect them to run the ball and they didn't. AS does well when it's at least 50/50 run and pass. That's what happened in those come from behind games last season, they still run the ball with the RBs, CK didn't do crap last year, that crap doesn't work vs good teams with good defenses like the NYG.
Originally posted by Bryant4everYoung:
You sure love to laugh at your own comments don't you.

Well if the coaches (Greg Roman) don't shape up, it will be so bad it will be laughable to say the least... Really no other way to express it on a forum...
Originally posted by MrTruth:
Originally posted by Bryant4everYoung:
You sure love to laugh at your own comments don't you.

Well if the coaches (Greg Roman) don't shape up, it will be so bad it will be laughable to say the least... Really no other way to express it on a forum...

Mr T is correct, we are one dimensional...when our run gets stopped, we are a fish out of water
Originally posted by Tombo:
Yeah, Eli's better, but did you happen to notice the difference in effort and ability between their receivers and ours? I think that is just as bad, if not worse, than the difference in quarterbacks.

49ers WR crop isn't that great. The additions isn't top grade. Just look at how much they paid for them to join the team. "Follow the money"
Therefore, you still have to run the ball. That's the strength of the team. They didn't even pay AS much money to resign LOL and AS whiners/haters are comparing AS to HOF and elite QBs??? He's not even pay as one, so why does he have to perform like one???
[ Edited by MrTruth on Oct 16, 2012 at 8:57 AM ]
Bottom line, there are sixteen games in a season, not one. Thursday night we will find out a lot about our coaching staff, a lot about our players, and a lot about the toughness of this team. Sunday we got our asses handed to us plain and simple, outplayed, outcoached, outschemed, out executed, got beat in every phase of the game, it happens! Team has to have a short memory and move on and maybe we get another crack at them in January?!

We got some things to fix and correct but I expect us to come out fired up Thursday night and crank the intensity and execution up and see what happens, should be a fun one and Go Niners.
Originally posted by iowa49er_75:
Bottom line, there are sixteen games in a season, not one. Thursday night we will find out a lot about our coaching staff, a lot about our players, and a lot about the toughness of this team. Sunday we got our asses handed to us plain and simple, outplayed, outcoached, outschemed, out executed, got beat in every phase of the game, it happens! Team has to have a short memory and move on and maybe we get another crack at them in January?!

We got some things to fix and correct but I expect us to come out fired up Thursday night and crank the intensity and execution up and see what happens, should be a fun one and Go Niners.

9er defense play fine vs NYG, they just didn't get much pass rush and turnovers to help the offense. The offense was a joke, the blame goes to the offensive coaches and yes AS throwing INTs, but it goes back to the offensive coaches, they didn't put the team in the best situation to help give them a chance to put up points to compete.
the offense needs to find their identity , and in doing that we need to get back to the run game , we might have to turn this into a low scoring game, but in doing so , we can play to our strengths , and make things easier to get back on track ..an ugly win is STILL a win , but first order of business should be getting that power running game back ...goods thing happen when you run the ball with power
Originally posted by MrTruth:
9er defense play fine vs NYG, they just didn't get much pass rush and turnovers to help the offense. The offense was a joke, the blame goes to the offensive coaches and yes AS throwing INTs, but it goes back to the offensive coaches, they didn't put the team in the best situation to help give them a chance to put up points to compete.

I would agree with the defense playing alright somewhat. Pass rush has got to improve no doubt about that and I think any defense would have had problems defending some of the passes Eli was throwing along with the catches the Giants recievers were making. Bowman and Willis had a some good licks on Bradshaw and did some good things, secondary missed some opportunities on picks, but d line is going to have to generate more pressure
Well we had two years to calm down so...
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 24,593
Originally posted by NCommand:
Well we had two years to calm down so...

wait till we start out 1-2 in pre season. then we will have to hear about the infamous f**king closing window
Yall need to calm yo tits
Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by NCommand:
Well we had two years to calm down so...

wait till we start out 1-2 in pre season. then we will have to hear about the infamous f**king closing window

Truth!
Originally posted by JimHarbaugh:
Yall need to calm yo tits