Not a member? Register Now!

Jacobs visits Giants locker room after game

• Garcia
  • Veteran
Dude spent 8 years there.

Can't say Im surprised.
I'm sure he is frustrated.
Originally posted by BleedRednGold:
It's one thing to give them dap but to go inside the locker room and give hugs and whatnot? That's some sucka sh*t. You need to be with your team after the game. Especially after a loss. This makes him look like a punk considering the Giants didn't even want him on their squad and he's in their locker room givin hugs and whatnot? What a b***h.
real talk!
I wonder if David Bass came to the Niners locker room and gave some dabs????
After a loss like that you dont go to thier locker room. Way to endear yourself to the team. Doesn't seem like he's sold out to be a 49er
Originally posted by nevadalove9ers2:
After a loss like that you dont go to thier locker room. Way to endear yourself to the team. Doesn't seem like he's sold out to be a 49er

Can't blame him when the team isn't sold on him.
LMJ TIME
Just read a Cohn article.
Originally posted by monsterzero789:
LMJ TIME

Originally posted by monsterzero789:
LMJ TIME

glen coffee time!
Non story
[ Edited by Allx9er on Oct 14, 2012 at 9:17 PM ]
Originally posted by BleedRednGold:
It's one thing to give them dap but to go inside the locker room and give hugs and whatnot? That's some sucka sh*t. You need to be with your team after the game. Especially after a loss. This makes him look like a punk considering the Giants didn't even want him on their squad and he's in their locker room givin hugs and whatnot? What a b***h.

agreed
With what he has been saying the last two weeks and now this, it's pretty clear that Jacobs feels slighted and doesn't want to be here.
Originally posted by GhostofJimmyDean:
Can't blame him when the team isn't sold on him.

Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:

Release the Duck
Originally posted by Faraz80:
Christ people, it's not like an American soldier hanging out with the Taliban. He obviously has a history with that team. The only problem I have (and it seems like Cohn is inferring this) is that he probably went to Tuck and complained about how the Niners arent giving him a chance to play.

He'll be gone by season's end.

If I'm part of a team I wouldn't associate with other teams. Yes I know that players get traded and have ties with other teams but that doesn't mean you talk to the opposition, especially after that game. I wanted him gone after he went public this week and now he's chumming it up in the opposing locker room when you should be coming together with your team after a bad loss.

He won't make it through this season...I'm sure some here think that him chatting it up with the Giants is no big deal but I think we're trying to deal him elsewhere while we speak. I guess we'll see.