There are 240 users in the forums

Jacobs visits Giants locker room after game

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Jacobs is starting to get on my nerves. First his comments during the week, then he throws himself a pity party in the opposing team's locker room. Is this guy a Niner, or not? If no, cut his ass already.
He went to see his friends. BFD! Its petty and pathetic to b*tch about this.

These guys arent enemies outside of the 60 minutes of game time. I think Manningham said he only talks to Bradshaw so thats probably why he didnt go in there.
Pre-game

Looks like what is described in the blog link

Not sure if it's true but I heard that Ahmad Bradshaw was on the sidelines giving Giants safeties heads up on the routes 49ers WRs were going to run...somethin' ain't right.
Originally posted by RabidNiner:
Originally posted by Faraz80:
Christ people, it's not like an American soldier hanging out with the Taliban. He obviously has a history with that team. The only problem I have (and it seems like Cohn is inferring this) is that he probably went to Tuck and complained about how the Niners arent giving him a chance to play.

He'll be gone by season's end.

If I'm part of a team I wouldn't associate with other teams. Yes I know that players get traded and have ties with other teams but that doesn't mean you talk to the opposition, especially after that game. I wanted him gone after he went public this week and now he's chumming it up in the opposing locker room when you should be coming together with your team after a bad loss.

He won't make it through this season...I'm sure some here think that him chatting it up with the Giants is no big deal but I think we're trying to deal him elsewhere while we speak. I guess we'll see.

Maybe he gave them our call signals. Come to think of it, I wouldnt be surprised. Their defense DID say they knew everything Alex was calling.
Originally posted by nevadalove9ers2:
After a loss like that you dont go to thier locker room. Way to endear yourself to the team. Doesn't seem like he's sold out to be a 49er

Seriously? Why should he? It's absolutely retarded that he's not playing. Why is he even on our team?
Is it THAT far-fetched to think maybe, just maybe he actually was pissed enough at the coaching staff about not playing that he figured 'what the hell, I'll get back at them by hitting up my old buddies during the week and telling them and/or even sending them our gameplan'? I'm almost starting to think this could be possible...
Originally posted by lordfangio:
Is it THAT far-fetched to think maybe, just maybe he actually was pissed enough at the coaching staff about not playing that he figured 'what the hell, I'll get back at them by hitting up my old buddies during the week and telling them and/or even sending them our gameplan'? I'm almost starting to think this could be possible...

I think it was more AS had the giants defense on his fantasy team
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

Such a clever joke that's never been used before. Congrats. And it certainly would look like that if Jacobs let the NYG defense in on our gameplan, now wouldn't it? It doesn't matter who the QB is, if hypothetically the defense was keyed into the offense's gameplan, the quarterback and the entire offense will obviously all look awful.

Such a clever joke that's never been used before. Congrats. And it certainly would look like that if Jacobs let the NYG defense in on our gameplan, now wouldn't it? It doesn't matter who the QB is, if hypothetically the defense was keyed into the offense's gameplan, the quarterback and the entire offense will obviously all look awful.

Ahh I knew it , that was Jacobs behind center pretending to be AS

Brandon Jacobs would have ran over everyone today if he played. Man possessed. Either way though we only ran like 10 running plays total so he wouldn't have seen anything lol
Originally posted by chico49erfan:
Brandon Jacobs would have ran over everyone today if he played. Man possessed. Either way though we only ran like 10 running plays total so he wouldn't have seen anything lol

I'm telling you man, I have a really hard time believing there's no chance Jacobs did something fishy. It straight up LOOKED like they knew our entire gameplan and everything we were gonna do, then when you factor in we have a player who's been documented as being pissed at the coaching staff for never playing, AND that he used to play for our opponent and is clearly still very buddy-buddy with them based on his post-game actions, it's very very very very VERY fishy...

Ahh I knew it , that was Jacobs behind center pretending to be AS

HAHA!!
Its ridiculous for people to think Jacobs gave our gameplan to the Giants, come on now. Maybe Randy Moss gave the Vikings our gameplan too since he's not being used as much as he thought/wants. Maybe Snyder and Costanzo will give us the Cardinals and Bears gameplans when we play them?

We played the Giants twice last year and its not as if our playcalling is much different except including Kaep. Even then they knew that its a pretty good chance hes gonna run to the outside.
Originally posted by 5NorCalSavage2:
manningham wasn't over there cup caking with the giants so why was Jacobs??

@JennyVrentas(NY Giants Beat Writer)

Brandon Jacobs, Mario Manningham and Rich Seubert all visited in Giants locker room post-game. #nyg
[ Edited by LeonardMarshall on Oct 14, 2012 at 11:04 PM ]
Originally posted by btthepunk:
HAHA!!
Its ridiculous for people to think Jacobs gave our gameplan to the Giants, come on now. Maybe Randy Moss gave the Vikings our gameplan too since he's not being used as much as he thought/wants. Maybe Snyder and Costanzo will give us the Cardinals and Bears gameplans when we play them?

We played the Giants twice last year and its not as if our playcalling is much different except including Kaep. Even then they knew that its a pretty good chance hes gonna run to the outside.

It's completely different. Moss has never griped about the coaching staff. And why the hell would Snyder have beef? He's a starter. And Costanzo is a core special teamer, just like he's been throughout his career. Brandon Jacobs, however, has well-publicized issues with the coaching staff. Going into the game I feared that something like this were possible, and, let's just say that what I saw happen on the field and what happened with his actions after the game didn't make me think that that was a crazy thought/idea. I'm not saying I'd bet my life that he did something like that, but I definitely wouldn't bet my life that he didn't, either and I do think we should do like Braylon and probably cut him.

Like I said, even if you forget about Jacobs for a second, it did look like they knew exactly what we were up to, and we have shown we have an incredibly creative and unpredictable coaching staff so the fact that NYG looked to always be a step ahead of us looked awfully suspicious...then when you throw in the fact that we got a player who used to play for them, is buddy-buddy with them, was kicking it with them/saying how much he misses them in the locker room afterwards, AND has beef with the coaching staff, it'd be foolish to completely dismiss the idea IMO. Jacobs likely just doesn't give a f**k how we do since he doesn't play even though he thinks he can and he is clearly irritated with the coaching staff. Completely dismissing this notion is ignorant.
Share 49ersWebzone